65 users have voted

1. 1. How Hot do you think Fluttershy is

• Fluttershy Is Super Hot!! I Wish She Was My Girlfriend
    • Fluttershy is really pretty
    • Fluttershy is somewhat pretty
    • Fluttershy is average looking
    • Fluttershy could look better

LMFAO can't believe people are still posting to this topic :ButtercupLaugh:

No I don't, but that might be because I don't find horses attractive, for me they are cute or pretty at best, human Fluttershy comes a bit close for me specially because of her eyeshadows, but her look is more cute than attractive, so neither.

But well, officially in-universe everyone thought she was one of the the most beautiful mares ever, and she is in my top 5 most beautiful mares as well, along with others as Celestia and Fleur de Lis, and talking about Fleur, for me, hot are only characters that have the purpose of looking hot, and for me no mare in the MLP verse seems to have the intention of looking hot or very attractive to the point of making you want to date her or do other "cool" things, for me they all have very well-safe looks (and well, we are obviously talking about a show for babies), the only mare that comes very close to make me believe that is supposed to look hot is Fleur de Lis, especially due to some of the poses she does, so she's the only one who gives me that vibe and I don't know if it's on purpose, if so it could be an explanation why her screentime in the series is so short :v

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I think Fluttershy's hot. But I'm Pansexual, so I'm attracted to personality over looks. I evaluate looks as supporting personality, and if a pony is happy the way they are, that's really, really hot to me.

On top of that, I just don't think humans are attractive. Weird, right? Never felt that way. Maybe it's because faces terrified for most of my childhood. They're still so hard to look at. But I can look at a pony's face all day.

That said, I'd pick Twilight in a heartbeat over the other mane 6. I absolutely need somebody who's as big a nerd as I am. If I can't talk to somebody about the Busy Beaver Function, Infinite Sums, the Halting Problem, and other crazy stuff, I'll implode. I really should have been a mathematician.

But yes, Fluttershy is very, very hot.

• Brohoof 2