Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

23 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

...who has no desire to drink alcohol or do drugs. Cause I don't, and I refuse to date anyone who does them.

:sunbutt:

*cries*

samurai would never date meeeeeeeh

buuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuuu :(

Jk

Is good to not condone behaviors that harm someone's health :proud:

2 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

:sunbutt:

*cries*

samurai would never date meeeeeeeh

buuuuhuuuuuhuuuuuuu :(

Jk

Is good to not condone behaviors that harm someone's health :proud:

Why Jesse my dear, I didn't know you were interested~ :bedeyes: Come along, clean your face, let's walk and talk, I'll treat us to a fine bottle of Fanta and some fancy cheeses.

LOL. ^_^ But seriously, if you do enjoy those things, I won't stop you. If any of my friends were into drinking, I might try to be their designated drivers. Friends don't let friends drive wasted. 

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Why Jesse my dear, I didn't know you were interested~ :bedeyes: Come along, clean your face, let's walk and talk, I'll treat us to a fine bottle of Fanta and some fancy cheeses.

LOL. ^_^ But seriously, if you do enjoy those things, I won't stop you. If any of my friends were into drinking, I might try to be their designated drivers. Friends don't let friends drive wasted. 

I actually would love some fanta. As for the cheeses... make them tacos or maybe a mc cheese and I'm all set, lol.

As for drinking, I don't do that anymore. Been waaaaay too long since the last time I had a beer. And I don't even like getting tipsy, let alone drunk. The drugs is a different story, but it's because they are prescription ones. I need them to go on with my day to day. A certain pink pegasus knows about it in detail, good listener. The short version is, I had an accident and ever since I'm on mild painkillers, like it or not.

So... are you taking me for a fanta and a mc cheese, or what? :toldya:

12 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I actually would love some fanta. As for the cheeses... make them tacos or maybe a mc cheese and I'm all set, lol.

As for drinking, I don't do that anymore. Been waaaaay too long since the last time I had a beer. And I don't even like getting tipsy, let alone drunk. The drugs is a different story, but it's because they are prescription ones. I need them to go on with my day to day. A certain pink pegasus knows about it in detail, good listener. The short version is, I had an accident and ever since I'm on mild painkillers, like it or not.

So... are you taking me for a fanta and a mc cheese, or what? :toldya:

I'll do the cooking. You're going to love my 10-Cheese Mac & Cheese. That or get clogged arteries. Either way, it'll be so good, you'll be seeing stars. :love:

4 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I'll do the cooking. You're going to love my 10-Cheese Mac & Cheese. That or get clogged arteries. Either way, it'll be so good, you'll be seeing stars. :love:

Ok, now it seems you want to kill me with cheese instead :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

kindness and self-assurance is the most attractive to me.

i've found that, the older i get, real kindness is a bit difficult to find in spite of peoples' best efforts. they may believe in good causes, being a nice person, empathizing with mental health issues but just lack the bones to follow through with it. it isn't so much that i blame them, because most of us are overworked and underpaid. it's hard to care about others when you're knee-deep in your own problems.

so someone who's able to do that anyway is super hot to me.

Well I’d have to say funny, nice, helpful…not a serial killer…

phisicaly has to be a woman but other than that I don’t really know. I find some attractive and others not so much but every girl I ever liked has bin for personality more except one she was crazy hot though but I’ll never see her again. :Thorax:

ive never bin in a romantic relationship before though or kissed or anything like that just had crushes and if I didn’t know them very well I’m just awkward and don’t know what to say. I have really bad social anxiety… and anxiety about everything else to I guess…

Ive found anyone from jocks to goths attractive. So as far as physically attractive goes I can’t really say.

Personality is of course what’s most important here. 

Teasing/Banter. I am going to tease you. I am going to make jokes. Dish it back. Please. I love a good back and forth. The amount of people I’ve went on dates with over the years who don’t do that is wild to me. I’m self aware and I even make fun of me. If I do something weird or stupid I will probably be the first person laughing at me. You should be too. Life is short. Let’s have fun. Just as an example. This date I went on. Somehow I managed to dump my bowl of food on the floor. Naturally my first thing was I started laughing and made a joke about it. Because it was funny. The person I was with however had this deadpan cold stare at me and it made it very awkward. Another date I had I managed to spill a coffee on my brand new shirt. Naturally I make a joke out of it and laugh because only I could manage to do that. The guy however had this serious look on his face. Another really awkward moment. 

If we have some things in common that would be great. Even if not if you just talk to me that would be great. I really like people who make an effort to talk to me. I’ve went on some dates where it’s like pulling teeth to get the other person to talk. I feel like It sounds clingy but please talk to me. I can’t get to know you if you don’t talk. It’s hard always being the person to initiate conversations and it’s even harder when you don’t talk back or give me anything to bounce off of. I really like people who make an effort to talk to me because I’m going to do the same to you. Even if it’s not something we have in common. I like a good conversation.

Someone who likes to have fun.