Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most attractive aspect of each of the Mane 6?

Singe

Twilight: Her smarts

Rainbow Dash: Her tombyishness

Applejack: Dat accent

Rarity: Also dat accent

Fluttershy: Her voice

Pinkie Pie: Well her voice, her beautiful, perfect singing voice, her energy, her friendliness, her personality, her beautiful blue eyes, her perfectly poofy mane and OH I CAN'T DECIDE!

(edited)

Edited by Darky

Fluttershy has that submissive and dominance thing going for her. The shy and submissive side or the dominating and bully side.

I would like to specifically point out that Twilight Sparkle has the most adorable eyes I think I've ever seen. ^^

Also, her Mane is so beautiful. All the pretty colors go well with her coat. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I would like to specifically point out that Twilight Sparkle has the most adorable eyes I think I've ever seen. ^^

Also, her Mane is so beautiful. All the pretty colors go well with her coat. ^^

Yeah, especially when she does some facial expressions. Like the one where she tries to get RD to do a manicure in Ponyville Confidential, that look in the Cake's shop in The Mysterious Mare Do Well, and the cheer in Games Ponies Play.

Applejack- Her accent is pretty awesome.

Rarity- Her voice, and accent. 

Rainbow Dash- Those voice cracks!

Twilight- She's adorkable.

Fluttershy- She's the "cute, and shy" one.

Pinkie Pie- Her randomness. 

(edited)

Fluttershy:

I could write a whole novel about what I find about Fluttershy attractive...But to pick just one? That's plain cruel, picking one attractive trait of Fluttershy, is like trying to eat just one Pringle, it's impossible. But...Her incredible voice, it's just so soft. It's like listening to an angel. Not to mention she makes the most adorable squees, screams and other cute noises. Her singing voice is no exception, it's just so wonderful.   :wub::blush:

Applejack:

I'd have to say her accent. It's just so southern. I find it rather hot.  ;)

Rarity:

I like her personality, she's got that high class couture, but not the high class snobbiness.

Rainbow:

I like her colourful design. From her blue coat,  to her rose coloured eyes ,to her rainbow mane and tail.

Twilight:

I like how adorkable she can be sometimes, it's just cute.

Pinkie PIe:

Hmm..not sure....I don't really find Pinkie to be attractive, to be honest.   :(

Edited by :Flutterdash:

• 4 years later...

Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash are the true tomboys and you can expect a lot of "hot stuff" from them. But, honestly, i'm not into those sort of tomboys if they don't have a bit of femininity in them. They are a bit too masculine for my tastes.

Rarity is the only high-class lady mare who at least has wisdom and intelligence and can be deep at times instead of being so superficial/shallow and vain. Also, like AJ and Rainbow, she is one heck of a fighter which i find really hot.

Pinkie, despite her randomness, overly silly and hyperactive self, she can be serious,caring,shrewd and mature when time calls for it which i find very attractive. And she's pretty physically appealing too.

Twilight is like the opposite of Pinkie. However, even if she is like nonsencical, mature, serious, cold and thinks with her head rather than her heart, she can be just as warm, sunny and funny as Pinkie which i find so adorable that it melts my heart.

And now, Fluttershy. The one true beauty in my eyes. Beautiful both outside and inside. And, yes, Fluttershy is often overlooked by a lot of people because how really timid she is. But hey, Fluttershy has been through a lot since her childhood! Also, despite her timidity she can totally surprise you with her hidden strengths and sides depending on what she cares about and fight for. She is the only pony of the mane 6 who has surprised me in so many ways. Finally, the main things that make Fluttershy the sexiest pony of the mane 6 is her assertiveness and sassiness. And she is pretty strong, too. You probably have seen many parts where Fluttershy shows a lot of determination and physical strength when time calls for it. Especially in that certain episode where Fluttershy had to heal Zecora from Swampfever and she wanted to heal her no matter how many hardships Fluttershy went through. Talk about one true mare right there!

Yup! Fluttershy takes the cake for being the most attractive pony for me. The main thing is that i'm a sucker for girly girls who can totally surprise you in so many ways and show you some serious strength. And, of course, her sassiness. Despite being a timid pony, that alone makes her so freaking sexy!

• 4 years later...