Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which stallion is the most attractive?

Masami Morninghollow

i dont know what you guys are talking about but neckbeard pony is best pony. i feel that i relate to him the most out of any other pony and definitely out of any stalion.

post-38857-0-02785400-1471333145_thumb.png

Edited by MoonStatue
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a big fan of genderswapped ponies, especially when the ponies in question happen to be the Mane Six.  :P

I'm a fan of genderswaps as well... I found out by seeing a female Edward FMA...

though I did like the depiction of AJ by BM in magic duel... so can I vote for that? it is canon...sorta...lol

probnably shining gets my vote :orly:

sig-4636596.full.png

I mean honestly, check out that mullet(isn't it?) It's the apperence of rebellion, but at the same time it's nice, tidy and presenteble, which makes it awesome!

I'll take Fancypants, please. He my not be the typical stud one thinks of as a specimen of masculine sex appeal, but he has the goods under the surface. He has enough individuality to keep his own mind when others follow the crowd, hence he sets the bar for others to follow. He's classy, well-groomed and intelligent, and so he's the stallion for me. :proud:  

• Brohoof 3

Shining would be cool if it weren't for his "surfer" speech pattern. Feels really off for a military guy but that's my PoV.

Big Mac is also cool.

Fancypants is also ranked highly in my book.

Quibble....needs to shut up. Otherwise he's also cool.

• Brohoof 1

Since appaloosa's most wanted I have always found Beaburn cute. It's like he is going for the rugged cowboy like appearance but he can't pull off the personality and I find his colors pleasing, idk why.

post-38650-0-30184600-1471590066_thumb.png

Edited by PonyOfWar
  • Brohoof 2

Since appaloosa's most wanted I have always found Beaburn cute. It's like he is going for the rugged cowboy like appearance but he can't pull off the personality and I find his colors pleasing, idk why.

Maybe we should rename him "Brokeback Braeburn?"

• Brohoof 2