Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you most identify with?

starrymiss

• 3 months later...

When I was a kid I was a mixture between fluttershy for my shyness and introvert personality and now I feel more like Rarity because I am perfectionist on my art and I push myself to be better and yeah am a little bit dramatic as well

• Brohoof 1

... I don't know. I've honestly never really seen the kinds of issues I've had to deal with in my life portrayed ever, in any media. Sure, I've had similar life experiences to a lot of the ponies in the show, and to all of you here, too. I could say I spent most of my life doing what other people want. Funnily enough, my mother always loves to say that she could never get me to do anything I didn't want to do. But the truth it, I only ever put my foot down because I was completely burnt out. I obeyed every damn thing she ever told me to do, until my brain just completely turned on me.

She loved me, and she still loves me a lot. So what even is that? How am I supposed to process that?

So, honestly, Starlight Glimmer and Maud Pie are the ones I identify with the strongest, I think.

- Starlight: I'm obsessed with going back to the time when my best friend and I were kids because at that time everything was more fun and it wasn't as complicated as now. ( We have changed a lot and I'm not comfortable with that)

- RD: I mostly act confident and I'm really impatient.

- Pinkie: I'm 100% extroverted and I love making people smile and laugh, it makes me feel happy :3 I also joke a lot lol.

• 1 month later...

Starlight's villain side of her is what drew me to the fandom. The whole going back in time arc was something that I really relate with. These days I would say I relate to Silver Spoon a lot - living a life of comfort and getting most of what I want is probably the reason why I lack personal ambition.