1. 1. Which sin fits you best?

• Lust
    • Wrath
    • Greed
    • Gluttony
    • Envy
    • Pride
    • Sloth

Totally sloth. It took me 2 months to write a 2000 word fanfiction, because I never felt like writing.

Almost everything I start, I never finish.

I failed 2 grades because I never did any work.

Coming in a close second would be lust. I fap once or twice a day. Is that normal?

Wrath, unfortunately. What i really hate is that i am pretty strong (Not bragging, just) And there isn't a thing i'm more afraid of then losing my temper around someone i love or care for.

(edited)

I hardly ever show physical or mental weakness and I mask my emotions. I stick with my decisions even if they are completely wrong. I'm a stubborn, proud mother f*cker and I like it.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

Definitely pride. I want people to love me and everything I do. Plus I have high political, corrupted, and self-interest aspirations for my future. When I die, people will know my name.

There doesn't seem to be an option to select all of them. :(

Well, I think I'll go with Sloth, since it seems to fit me best. Who wants to do work when you can crawl into bed and nap the rest of the day away? ^^

At least four of those are very fitting for me. Gotten over gluttony without much effort so that one isn't me anymore.

I'd say sloth because i usually try to get away from something with minimal effeort and are generally lazy when it comes to something i don't consider important. Still Pride and Greed are always there and a bit of lust too.

I keep thinking it was lust, but everyone tells me it's wrath. So I'm going by popular consensus because while I am lustful, I can control it a LOT better than my wrath.

I can't help it that so many things in this world irritate me to ungodly ends.

I keep thinking it was lust, but everyone tells me it's wrath. So I'm going by popular consensus because while I am lustful, I can control it a LOT better than my wrath.

I can't help it that so many things in this world irritate me to ungodly ends.

I think there is a misconception about what Lust really is.

Lust is using people for sexual gain because you think they are worthless and you are better than them. Also that they are somehow less than human and don't deserve respect etc.

All seven deadly evils are linked back to Pride.

(source: did an entire project based upon the matter)

~

I think there is a misconception about what Lust really is.

Lust is using people for sexual gain because you think they are worthless and you are better than them. Also that they are somehow less than human and don't deserve respect etc.

All seven deadly evils are linked back to Pride.

(source: did an entire project based upon the matter)

~

So...lust is directly linked to a near-sociopathic sense of superiority over others, and exerting your power over others by using their bodies for your own personal gain?

...yeah okay lust isn't me then, at all XD thanks for that!

• Brohoof 1

Well I am am mostly like Pride, Gluttony because i eat a lot, Sloth because i am lazy as hell, Wrath because i get angry for no reason, Envy because i get jealous alot, and Greed because I don't like sharing and I want everything

• 2 years later...