1. 1. Which sin fits you best?

• Lust
    • Wrath
    • Greed
    • Gluttony
    • Envy
    • Pride
    • Sloth

Sloth is common in this family. It is in part because of a chronic condition. But what really bothers me is the lack of good will, responsibility and initiative to keep going on. To fight, and then to fight some more.  I mean to overcome oneself. To build oneself into a better person. And I know people like this and they are awesome, people who are willing to help others and be constructive. People that dignified themselves through work and dedication, doing a 180 degree. But this is not the case here. And one can offer encouragement, but they waste it and give you excuses in return. And that defeatist attitude brings you down because there is no action. But they are still my family. I love them. And I know they would have done better if they could. Which is not always the case, unfortunately.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to think Envy. It was apropos for that phase of my life, I believe. Sloth is the main source of my issues these days, as is the case for many people, I believe. Add in some additional Wrath with how spiteful I can be at my worst moments.

Quite the two-for-one special I have, hm?

While there’s a certain degree of each it’s hard to pinpoint which takes the top spot. Pride maybe. I have a little trouble with that one. Sloth too to a certain degree, but only because I get so tired from working all the time and I need a rest. But I’m not sure that counts.

• 2 weeks later...