Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which ponies do you consider the most shippable?

KillerKingBakudan

For some ponies, it's easy for an ideal match to come to mind. For others, you'd have to choose from a number of options. Really good ones at that. And you may find that some ponies have a LOT of options, be they main, secondary or background characters. They might even have enough candidates to get a whole season of the Bachelorette rolling in pony media. In any case, it's always good to have "back-up" ships in case you have a change of heart on the ones you're supporting.

Who's the most shippable to you by your own standards? This is based on personal ship options only. Which ponies have YOU given the biggest number of potential ships?

Eight was the highest I've hit for any given pony, and that's not even counting inter-Mane Six ships (which I don't support). 

So far, Twilight, Fluttershy, Tree Hugger and Bulk Biceps are the most "desired" for me.   

59b2be376ea9b_ScreenShot2017-09-08at8_36_45AM.png.f64570bd505b4153cf8a0be7647b04d0.png

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

Just now, cmarston1 said:

Let's be honest here, Rainbow Dash has pretty much been shipped with everyone and everything, so I have to say that she is the most shippable.

Well honestly, you're totally missing the point.

So which ponies have you given the biggest number of potential ships?

This isn't about who has the most ships from the fandom. It's about who YOU consider the most shippable under your own criteria.

People have put Spike in at least a handful of ships, but I don't think he's shippable at all on account of him being a baby dragon.

Let's all just be honest, everyone's shipped their own OC with somepony from the show at least once. "My OC" is the most shippable pony out there, you'll never find any other pony who gets shipped nearly as much. :smug:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

Done editing the OP.

I trust it's because you have more ships with her in mind that you approve of?

Probably. I could even ship Twilight with Sci Twilight or Future Twilight. :squee:

I'd have to go with Twilight.

Although I don't ship her with anyone in particular, I'm ok with either of the following ships:

- Sunset/Twilight
- Twilight/Rainbow Dash
- Twilight/Celestia
- Twilight/Starlight/Trixie (only as a 3-way ship because StarTrix rules)

8 hours ago, Adderbane said:

Probably Derpy/Ditzy.  I've seen good ships with Blueblood, Flash, Bulk Biceps (I think), and of course Dr Whooves.  I can't think of any other pony with ships I like

Derpy/Blood are on my more fav side ships in oddness!  Somehow it just seems to work.   I can see a Glimmer/Twilight ship or even a Shy/Mac that could happen...

Based on my personal ship options, I think Twilight would be the most shippable. :o Maybe it's because she's had so much interactions with different characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy and Dash I always seem to find suitable ships for. (though Dash should only be with Soarin imo) I always struggle to pair Rarity, AJ and Pinkie with some ponies. Pinkie could be asexual for all I know lol. Rarity and AJ I just pair together. I imagine Rarity would have had so many breakups with past stallions. 

Damn.... After doing some more shipping, Fluttershy really dwarfs the rest of the ponies for me in terms of suitable partners. Guess that's to be expected with a personality like hers. I have her at 11 now.

59c44ac7298dc_ScreenShot2017-09-21at4_26_37PM.thumb.png.c90665bc6e9196ace5b8a85edbdd4863.png

And if the synopsis for the Season 7 finale is leading to what I think will happen, she'll get a surprisingly good 12th option:

Mage Meadowbrook

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

• 5 years later...