Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most attractive aspect of each of the Mane 6?

Singe

(edited)

Applejack has the dirty thing going for her and some fashion.

Rarity does fashion and can change her looks.

Fluttershy is all about her wiggling flank and friskiness.

Rainbow Dash has that calm look while on her back looking up while flying.

I got nothing on Pinkie and Twilight.

Edited by Singe

(edited)

inb4 this thread is ban hammered

EDIT: Okay others are actually posting opinions so I might as well too. I'm approaching it from a more relationship esque POV because I already have too many warning points as is.

Rarity probably has a very strong 'hard to get' game going for her, she can probably handle the game of romance better than the others, and she knows her way around looking good.

Fluttershy has natural looks and men tend to be attracted to and want to protect demure girls because adorable, she's also super sweet which is always good for long term stuff.

Rainbow Dash has edge, she'd attract competitive men probably, she also has the most masculine sense of humor, in my opinion.

Applejack is down to earth and honest, and that's good because it dilutes the 'wtf' factor that opposing genders have with one another, she has a good head on her shoulders, and she's definitely not afraid of the dirt.

Pinkie has a really easygoing attitude and isn't picky so it would be easy to get with her in the first place, she's super interesting and it's probably actually impossible to get bored when she's involved, and she'd always have her man's happiness as first priority.

Twilight would probably try the hardest and be the most cutely awkward about it, you'd know the relationship would grow well if she was into it.

Honestly? They're all good girls and they're all good catches. While some of them would probably be better long term prospects than others from an absolute point of view, if any of them like you, good job boy you've got a keeper.

Edited by Little Black Dress

Hi. I guess Twilight has that librarian aspect going for her. Pinkie most likely has the "Ready for anything. And I do mean anything" attitude. Rainbow would most likely act tough but has no idea what to do in a relationship. Rarity is a classy lady, and I find classy very sexy. Fluttershy is timid and thats all kinds of adorable. and etc. etc. etc.

Rarity - She's a looker, no doubt :wub: Her posh attitude and feminine qualities are one thing - being a strong, independent woman is also attractive. She also keeps up with her looks in order to make sure she's up to date with the latest trends :D Also, she can evoke a feeling of protectiveness out of certain types of men due to being as sensitive as she is :D She's also good-hearted mare, and what she has in outer beauty, she also has within :wub: There's just nothing I can find unattractive about her :D

AJ - I'd go with accent, strength, and a tinge of natural beauty on this one :D She's very admirable and I can see why others find her sexy, even though I myself find her as something I could only befriend.

Twilight - Adorkableness. I find her to be very physically attractive in outer beauty, to be honest, but she's got personality :D

Fluttershy - She's always wiggling, it seems. Other than that, I got nothing.

Pinkie and Rainbow - At least they have a good personality.

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh, none because they're really cute colorful ponies. But hey, if that's what you're into, whatever friend.

• Brohoof 1

3583519-1184887-ibtl_2.gif

Twilight is the sexy nerd. And her voice definitely helps the fact.

Fluttershy is the epitome of cuteness. Cuteness is what drives a man to continue to live.

Pinkie is also cute, and her silliness can be very attractive.

Rarity is the mature, sexy type. The hair style, the accent, her pride as a lady.

Applejack is the sexy country girl with incredible thighs.

Dash is the tomboy with the abs. Tomboys are very cute in most animated mediums, but in real life, it can be sketchy.

I use the word "sexy" a lot, huh?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dashie is smexy both in terms of personality and appearance.  The tomboy thing is cute rather than off-putting, and she inevitably has these overtly, undeniably cute moments that not even she saw coming (despite her constant efforts to be cool and awesome).  When that little squeak pops up in her voice or laugh, I just about die.  Oh, and confidence is smexy.  Does she do a bit of bragging?  Maybe.  But can she back up not going to say it that bragging with some sweet moves?  Yes.  Still sounded kinda naughty.  She's a lithe, sky blue mare with a beautiful rainbow-colored mane (who doesn't like rainbows?), and (ignoring the little belly that cries out ceaselessly for a rubbing) she's athletic.  But it's that especially appealing lean muscle again ignoring the belly which holds its own appeal that the women in exercise equipment commercials have (those women obviously don't need that equipment - it's a scam!).  Also, in terms of aesthetics, RD appeals to me the most; you could say she's a "work of art."

Oh!  And the others are smexy, too.  :blush:   Twi has brains: smarty smart pants.  Pinks has...  Um, she...  Is insane: crazy chick (hey, if it works for you...).  Rarity is the "lady" of the group: (bad Tom Jones impersonation) she's a layyy-deee.  Fluttershy is overtly feminine and sweet: girly girl type, if you will.  AJ is hard-working and dependable: a mare in need.  But mostly Dashie is smexy.

Edited by DashForever
Quoting hidden post
  • Brohoof 8

Twilight: Smart and humble.

Rarity: Creative and confident. She speaks and acts like a Canterlot pony, despite living her whole life in a small country town, and doesn't even have a partner in crime to "fit in" with. That takes guts.

Pinkie: Empathetic and adventurous.

Fluttershy: Adorable, and comes packaged with many adorable critters.

Rainbow: Skittle. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.

Applejack: post-9686-0-88841800-1401086876.gif

(edited)

I suppose I can add my two cents.

The reason why I find Twilight appealing is because of her motivations. You see, it's not that she's the element of magic, and thus the most powerful alicorn in Equestria. It's not that she's super smart, or anything like that. She only wants to accomplish what is asked of her to the best of her ability. That's something I can admire.

She doesn't do what she does for fame, glory, riches, or power. She does what she does because it's her passion. She has an innate desire for knowledge, and she's always seeking to become the very best alicorn she can possibly be, by using her knowledge and abilities to spread friendship and help others. Her relationship with Celestia is superb, and her relationship with her friends is heartwarming.

Pinkie Pie strikes me as being too rambunctious, and sometimes even annoyingly silly. Fluttershy can be too soft at times, and this is coming from someone who is just as shy as she is. Rainbow Dash is too competitive, and Rarity is too classy for my tastes. That leaves only Applejack and Twilight, and between the two... I'd choose Twilie!

Twilight is the one that I bear the most similarities to. Generally, what I'm thinking at any point in the show is something very similar to what Twilight says. I find her to be easily predictable and very transparent, so any sort of relationship that I'd have with her (gee, I wish) would be easy for me to deal with. I think we'd understand each other pretty well. We're on the same wavelength, so to speak.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The way this topic is phrased is quite iffy, and we've already had to hide a few posts that questioned it. As such, we're going to change the title to "What is the most attractive aspect of each of the mane 6?"

To respond to it, though...

AI got nothing on Pinkie and Twilight.

Really, son?

> Those supreme jumping/running hind legs

> That super soft energiser mane

> Those incredibly gorgeous blue eyes

> That sugary sweet perfume

> Those physics-breaking manoeuvre skills
> And that's not even scratching everything else attractive about her

(Pardon the green texting, I've become a fan of doing it.)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

All of them: dat plot, oh okay I suppose that can't be my only answer.

Applejack: I think Ghostie pretty much summed it up with this and he is right about that. And I also love a woman or mare in Applejack's case who is not afraid to get her hooves dirty. And of course AJ dosen't play games and dosen't care what other ponies think of her and I find that hot.

being a strong, independent woman is also attractive.

Twilight Sparkle: Sexy librarian for the win, seriously smart girls are hot.

Rainbow Dash: I have always loved tomboys and am getting more and more of a thing for athletic girls thanks in large part to all the humanized fanart of Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie: Great sense of humor and positive attitude.

Fluttershy: She has that sweet motherly side to her which Applejack also has even if she expresses it toward her sister as opposed to animals.

Rarity: In some ways she is a bit of a girly filly by liking things such as fashion yet she defies the stuck up bitch stereotype that many of her character type suffer from even if she can occasionally fall prey to this. As a musician and writer I can appreciate her creative side even my own medium isn't fashion.

(edited)

Rarity - She's a looker, no doubt :wub: Her posh attitude and feminine qualities are one thing - being a strong, independent woman is also attractive. She also keeps up with her looks in order to make sure she's up to date with the latest trends :D Also, she can evoke a feeling of protectiveness out of certain types of men due to being as sensitive as she is :D She's also good-hearted mare, and what she has in outer beauty, she also has within :wub: There's just nothing I can find unattractive about her :D

AJ - I'd go with accent, strength, and a tinge of natural beauty on this one :D She's very admirable and I can see why others find her sexy, even though I myself find her as something I could only befriend.

Twilight - Adorkableness. I find her to be very physically attractive in outer beauty, to be honest, but she's got personality :D

Fluttershy - She's always wiggling, it seems. Other than that, I got nothing.

Eeyup......exactly what Ghostie said.....................however, no pony can beat the most attractive mare around:

stupid_sexy_spitfire_by_spittfireart-d5n

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight is ultra adorkable

adorkable_bookworm_by_killryde-d68ln4g.p

Rarity is classy as class can get.

commission__30s_rarity_by_whitediamondsl

Fluttershy... *heart attack and dies*

full.png

Applejack, nothing needs to be said here...

545758__safe_solo_applejack_smile_bedroo

Pinkie for me is cute only when paired up with another. Best Pinkie otp is SombraPie

does_it_taste_like_cherries__by_evehly-d

edit: Just realized I forgot Rainbow and that I don't care...

Edited by Biznis Kitty

(edited)

Well if they were real people I think it would be different, in a world where rap is nothing about having sex with girls and treating them horribly. They wouldn't fit in if It was real because of how people treat one another, everyone types/says what I just did, but sometimes I think it's human nature to have bad days and treat other badly without realizing it. Even though in MLP they try to say don't let it happen... So much stuff happens in life people forget the essential things to living in peace.

Edited by Paladin Butters

Twilight: super nerdy and a bookworm, as well as being nice and a all around good friend

post-5578-0-10723000-1401122041_thumb.png

Applejack: honest and hardworking

post-5578-0-40790400-1401122100.gif

Rarity: generous and graceful

post-5578-0-84221900-1401122196.gif

Fluttershy: cute and just plain adorable

post-5578-0-68095400-1401122296.gif

Pinkie Pie: cause Pinkie Pie!

post-5578-0-90137800-1401122310.gif

Rainbow Dash: loyal and cute

post-5578-0-91806100-1401122359.gif

(edited)

Anything Rainbow Dash does is attractive

img-2674509-1-276415__safe_rainbow%20das

Such grace and majesty

Ok seriously, she is pretty saucy

img-2674509-2-616497__safe_solo_rainbow%

Pinkie Pie: cause Pinkie Pie!

img-2674509-3-attachicon.giftumblr_n0anuegdIj1rjhs39o1_r1_500.gif

"TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!!!"

What's sad is that I can kinda see her saying that

Edited by Big Boss
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can agree that these are ponies, and such thoughts are a bit... weird.  However, since they are cartoon characters that are meant to exemplify humanity, it would make sense to admire and "love" their personality traits.  With that in mind, here's what I would say the Mane 6 have going for themselves.

Apple Jack - While I'm not a fan of the stereotypical country accent, I do admire her work ethic and honesty (especially since my ex was a dishonest *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!*).  Plus, seeing how she interacts with her little sister gives me the impression that she'd be a good mother, which works for me!

Fluttershy - This one is sort of tough; while I like her bashful nature, calm demeanor, and kind heart, her love for animals could be a problem.  I love eating meat, and I could see her opposing most meats.  On the bright side, she seems to have no problem with fish, and I quite enjoy fish, especially if it's one that I've caught.  There may also be an issue with her meekness allowing for her to be manipulated; I prefer a woman that can stand on her own feet, when necessary.

Pinkie Pie - While I'm not much of a party animal myself, I love her energy and devotion to spreading joy.  This may sound pervy to some, but I interpret this as being possibly good in the sac.  Like Apple Jack, she has shown that she can be good with kids, but she's also shown that could mentally scar them, if given the chance.

Rainbow Dash - Athleticism can be huge with sex appeal, though it CAN be a turn off.  As we've seen with Dashie, she can be quite competitive, which can cause problems in a relationship (which is one of many reasons why my ex left me :lol: ).  Her gift is that of loyalty, which means a lot in a relationship (*CoughcoughMyexcoughcough!*).

Rarity - Obviously, she's the hottie of the group; this is both good and bad.  The good is that everyone wants an attractive mate, but the bad is that everyone ELSE wants an attractive mate.  Let's just say that I can be the jealous type, especially when my mate is going out of her way to be flirtatious.  (*CoughcoughExagaincoughcough!*)  I do like her giving personality, especially since she has the means to do it.

Twilight - She's a princess.  That's it. :o  I'm kidding!  ...sort of.  She's an intelligent individual, which I also like; however, maybe she's too intelligent.  While I'm not a moron, I'm not a genius, either.  I've known some intelligent women who were boastful about their IQ points; nobody likes that, especially a partner.  At least with Twilight, she doesn't rub it in.  In fact, aside from the magic (because my two OCs are an earth and a pegasus), it sounds like much of the stuff she studies would fall into my fields of interest.  We'd probably have a lot in common that way.  Plus, every time I hear her voice, I think of another role that Tara Strong has done that was HOT!!!

Edited by Washougal_Otaku

It depends on what do you mean by "attractive".

Twilight Sparkle: She's always positive and is the one I can relate to the most. Also I like her eyes. (+adorkable)

Rainbow Dash: She's a bookworm! I also like her playful attitude (for exemple when she tries to make the royal guards laugh)

Pinkie Pie: I can't find one. :(

Applejack: She's very attentive to the other ponies' problems. And that accent :wub:

Rarity: Her eyes!!! And her voice too. And she's generous etc.

Fluttershy: Same as Pinkie Pie, I can't find something in particular.

I do love their human qualities.

Pinkie: She enjoys making other ponies smile and the only thing she ever wants in return is smiling friends.

Apple Jack: An honest hard worker who thrives on customer satisfaction.

Twilight Sparkle: An adorkable introvert who values her 5 friends closely.

Rainbow Dash: I do love tomboys.  It is also pretty adorable when her voice cracks like everyone is saying already.

Fluttershy: I love animals, she loves animals.  Whats not to like?

Rarity: She tries to be a prima donna, but she's a kind and loving pony at heart.

They all have their super cute moments, like when any of them squeal with joy or from being startled.

? Including the moments when anypony does this with their front hooves just makes me squee! ?Fluttershy-my-little-pony-friendship-is-

(edited)

Applejack - Nothing

Rarity - Nothing

Twilight Sparkle - Nothing

Rainbow Dash - Nothing

Fluttershy - Nothing

Pinkie Pie - EVERYTHING!!! :lol:

I got nothing on Pinkie and Twilight.

Pinkie and Rainbow - At least they have a good personality.

Pinkie Pie strikes me as being too rambunctious, and sometimes even annoyingly silly.

Pinkie Pie: I can't find one. :(

637750__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_meme_screen Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

To be honest, they all have the same body template. You should probably look at their personality.

I like the Twilight Sparkles and Rarity types though. :D :comeatus: