Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd things that you find attractive or like

Moonflowerkitty

(edited)

I find girls with an attitude to be very attractive and hard hitting, especially if they have the confidence to go along with them.  :P

Edited by Guest

I find socks (the long ones) and scars (or at least some facial scars) to be pretty attractive  :adorkable: (for your information though, I have no desire to be wearing long socks  ^_^). 

• Brohoof 1

Ever since I have 5 I've liked going to cemetaries I don't know what it was about them I liked at the time. I even remember going to Boston one year with my parents and seeing the grave of Mother Goose, I think I was 6 at the time. When I came back I told all the kids at school about how that was the favorite part of my trip. Now that I'm thinking about it, it probably wasn't a good idea to inform small children about seeing the grave of Mother Goose. lol!

(edited)

Omg i put a status update about this. Ok i rewatched the season 5 premiere and i have a big Crush on starlight glimmer. She is evil and all, but i still like her. Shhhhhh please dont tell rarity however i think Starlight would be ok with Rarity getting equal

post-30620-0-39480300-1431971179.jpg

Edited by Rarity Is Queen ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

To me, girls who play guitar or piano are kinda cute (especially Laura Shigihara <3 she's the best musician I've ever heard :wub: )

Edited by LittleMac
  • Brohoof 1

Well I don't think it's odd really  :twi: , though unusual I like flat chested and what would be considered nerdy. Then it's them socks, can't resist them socks.  :comeatus: If anyone here likes socks, then I'm here for you.  :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 3

Not sure if this counts but I like Hiro from Big Hero 6 (the boy in the GIF linked in my signature) since I was 12. However, I'm asexual so it's actually only a romantic attraction, NOT a sexual attraction. (Unlike fangirls...) Mostly because I can relate to him well, in fact so well it's almost scary and he's like my third or second all time favorite fictional character (he often ties with Rarity) and I don't know, since I relate to him so well he's kind of close to me and I adore his character (I LOVE nerdy characters like good old Twilight and Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls). I just love how he's like in the film and find him... cute...

Fnaf characters.. I cannot get over how I am attracted to murderous robotic animals that are possessed by children.

...Pedo Purple guy... is that you?!

It's the fanart I'm sure. With all the Foxy fangirls squealing and saying "Poor Foxy!" whenever our beloved pirate fox jumpscares us and stuffs us inside a suit of Freddy Fatbe- ERR, I mean Fazbear. Always stating he's the "good guy".

Oh, let me not forget all that Frexy (Foxy X Freddy). Gets all the girls (except me) screaming their heads off. :please:

Nothing more attractive than getting stuffed into a suit of Fredbear himself harder with your blood pouring out than stuffing mashed potatoe into something letting some of it squeeze out.

Oh, and don't forget how dead the children inside the suits are and how gross their corspes could be now! Yeah, SO attractive to the fangirls (and fanboys of Chica). Especially getting your teeth and eyes pop out when they're done "romantically" stuffing you into a suit like Phone Guy said. :lol:

(I had too much fun typing this...)

Not sure if this counts but I like Hiro from Big Hero 6 (the boy in the GIF linked in my signature) since I was 12.

Since you were 12? According to your profile, you stopped being 12 years old merely a few months ago. 

When did you learn about Hiro? Maybe a year ago at most? I think May of 2014 was probably when the first teaser trailers of Big Hero 6 were available to the public, probably not any earlier than that, and the movie premiered in wide release in November. So... actually rather recently.

Meh, I don't get it. This thread's definition of "odd" is rather loose. The main character in Big Hero 6 has a cute, handsome design that is rather standard for Disney animated features protagonists. He is a handsome Asian boy, yes, not commonly seen in American/Western-world animated features, but still pretty standard.

(edited)

I used to have a bit of a braces thing, but that's when I was a kid and the people I'd be interested in were of an age where they would be wearing braces. While they do exist, not many 20-somethings wear braces. Although, I don't know if this is related, but nowadays, good teeth are a bit of a big deal for me. Rather, I should say, bad teeth are kind of a deal breaker. 

Also, for whatever reason, I think it's cute when someone's voice cracks? I dunno. To me, it's very humanizing without being gross.

On the other side of things, I find any skin discolorations very unattractive. Another deal breaker for me. Especially moles. Especially raised. I know it probably sounds dickish of me to say something like that, but I'm sorry. It's just such a turn-off for me. Especially around the face. Although, oddly enough, something like a port-wine stain doesn't really bother me, even though compared to moles, for most people, a port-wine stain is more of a turn-off. I dunno why. I don't mean any offense toward people like this. Like I said, I don't know why. It's just an innate visceral reaction I have. I've been this way for as long as I can remember.

Edited by Clover Heart

People not using make-up.

Whenever I see a girl using make-up, I just don't like it.

I prefer it completely natural.. Err well.. Scratch that, I do want you to wash your hair.  :please:

• Brohoof 4

People not using make-up.

Whenever I see a girl using make-up, I just don't like it.

I prefer it completely natural.. Err well.. Scratch that, I do want you to wash your hair.  :please:

I feel like they think they aren't beautiful enough so they try to make themselves more beautiful. Also, I just hate artificial anything, so I hate makeup from the get-go.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

People that are shy, blush, have freckles, are sweet, have imaginative and fun loving personalities, wear glasses, don't wear make up, aren't afraid to show affection other than kissing (cuddling, hugging, sweet lovey dovey things like that) and uh...I dunno. Honestly I can be attracted to a lot of things both normal and not. Oh and when I listed some of the things I'm not saying all at once. x3

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 2

Doctors and nurses look attractive to me. Can't go further on this though. :blush:

Hmm odd things i find attractive aye, well i guess i would have to say eyes, apart from the face themselves they can appear very beautiful on their own, I also love hands but they have to be big strong hands to combat my delicate small hands in comparison. I also like lips that I can easily kiss, no pencil lips for me sorry and above all else, facial hair is a must  :wub:

(edited)

@, Nah, it's mostly the MMDs on YouTube and the role play I make with my sister. I actually have a bit of a hard time finding good fanart.

To be honest, I'm suddenly getting more obessed with human art of both Toy and old Freddies and both toy and old Bonnies. Especially my own human designs of all four of them. e_O

I love the MMDs to be honest. :pinkie:

Also, there's plenty of good fanart.

Here are some I'm not into but you might possibly find attractive or like and being DeviantART it'll show some more ones next to the picture.

http://eoki-san.deviantart.com/art/Foxy-pirate-cove-535358170

http://bleuxwolf.deviantart.com/art/Foxy-the-Pirate-Fox-535126580?q=gallery%3AFNAF-Fanbase%2F51014972&qo=2

http://auraleaf.deviantart.com/art/Sexytrap-WIP-535437977?q=gallery%3AFNAF-Fanbase%2F53642789&qo=0

e.o

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 1

Ok so i just started watching a new tv show that give me rweally good vibes like my little pony had given me and i higly suggest it to all bronies, its called Start vs The Forces Of Evil and it airs on Disney XD..............................

Im totally crushing on Star. Not in a sexual way or anything but when she smiles i smile and its just so heartfelt to see such a cute blond princess girl be so happy shooting rainbows from her magical wand and hilariously taking on whatever comes her way in life.