Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd things that you find attractive or like

Moonflowerkitty

(edited)

Guys with long hair. 

Not sure why, but if a guy has long hair and/or a top knot, it's a turn on.

And tall guys who're skinny.

Oh and definitive blue eyes.

Edited by Papillon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not sure how odd this is, but I like tall women and short hair.

Thats me! I am tall lady with short hair! Thats me thats me! It.. Makes me quite happy that somebody can find a girl like me attractive.. ;u;

Thank you!!! Confidence boost!

Edited by Snake
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Massive eyebrows. It's interesting as when I was younger, the girls I liked were often mocked for this trait...now it's more of a fashionable thing. :wau:

I find girls who act / dress / talk like boys very attractive. There was a girl who was sat opposite me in hospital in ripped jeans, just a t-shirt, no make up, cap, totally slouched down while listening too music, and the way she talked...   :wub:  dont know why I have the hots for that x3

I really don't mind girls looking a little ragged. Something like this, I guess.

thumb.jpg

There's just something that feels right when there's no make up or if the hair's a little unkempt or even a little bit smelly from being sweaty. LOL I'm sure a lot of girls would think it'd be a nightmare to be seen when like that but I'm pretty cool with it. Perhaps the reason it feels right is because I'm seeing the person from behind all the conventional norms so I guess it feels like I'm being with the actual person. It feels more genuine to me, in other words.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I know it's weird but I'm really attracted by baritone voices... I don't know why, but come to think about it, I always fell in love with guys with a low voice... Is it maybe because I'm an alto? This could be interesting to find out...

Also guys with long hair. PLEASE NEVER CUT YOUR HAIR GUYS.

Edited by DragonAria

• 7 years later...

I like people whose skintone matches their hair color. Just a natural look I guess (even though I think bright hair colors like blue or purple can be awesome). But above all, a good sincere smile makes me weak in the knees and all tongue-tied. 

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I like people whose skintone matches their hair color. Just a natural look I guess (even though I think bright hair colors like blue or purple can be awesome). But above all, a good sincere smile makes me weak in the knees and all tongue-tied. 

That's so Dreamy. :wub::mlp_smug::pinkie::yay::D^_^

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Hugs 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...