Hello

Reading Heart

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Looking for MLP related stuff

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Starting watching a few episodes with my niece, thought it was interesting, went back and starting watching other episodes on my own.. fell in love with the entire series.

I am male, 40 years of age, my hobbies include reading, especially science fiction, playing rpg's, both table top and computer games, and I tend to look for and believe there is deeper meaning in everything (which is part of where the pony name Reading Heart comes from).  My real name is Kevin, which means kind one, and I try to live by it, no surprise my second favorite pony is Fluttershy, as personality wise I'm a bit of a mix of her and twilight.

Over all, I love all the mane six and quite a bit of the rest of the cast though, it's just twilight and fluttershy remain at the top of the list, and I enjoy the virtues each of them embody and teach, and the lessons that can be found in every episode.

I have two cats, several nieces and nephews, and care a lot about my family, willing to make sacrifices for them..  I value humility, love, kindness and honor, which explains why this show resonates with me so much.

• Brohoof 4

Hi there @Reading Heart! Nice to meet you     :love:  ! I hope you have a great time in here    :D

If you have any questions, or just want to speak with somepony, just PM me anytime      :muffins:

post-35413-0-35209800-1446367060.jpg

Edited by Telferi
  • Brohoof 3

Hello Reading Heart, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums my friend. We are glad to see you between us

I hope you have a great time with your new friends. See you around =) '''

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4186794.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 4