Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP playing cards im working on

trickster.nic

along with my love of all things pony, im an ameture magaician that is obsessed with card magic and collecting interesting decks. now im looking for a couple of bronies that are interested in magic and a couple with an artistic talent to help me create a beautiful pack of playing cards, I have already spoken to the USPCC (US playing card company) about this project and now want to move it forward. can anyone on here point me in the direction of the right bronies to ask? and if this is the wrong place to post on the forum where can post a topic on this subject?

I have started working on the cards already. I want to do atleast to deck designs that Im hoping to fund through kickstarter to offer a celestia and luna deck.

They are not going to scream MLP like the decks you can get on the market at the moment so you could use them in a game of poker or any other card game, or like myself perform tricks with them. They will be eye catching but only a true brony would spot the cutie marks on the back.

I will hopefully Get the art work a bit further along this week and post some examples.

Hopefully this will be something all of you guys and girls will love :)