Best gift ever!

Nah

I should also say this is the best Monday I ever had. One of my friends at school today (and fellow Pegasister) gave me a present. Over the weekend, she went to AnimeSTL, an anime con in the ST. Louis area. She surprised me with these after lunch hour ended!

Posted Image

They will now grace my school ID lanyard and I'll wear the chain a bit.

• Brohoof 7

Nice, where that swag with pride! B)

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

NOW GET OUT THERE AND WEAR THOSE LIKE A MAN!
  • Brohoof 1

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

I should also say this is the best Monday I ever had. One of my friends at school today (and fellow Pegasister) gave me a present. Over the weekend, she went to AnimeSTL, an anime con in the ST. Louis area. She surprised me with these after lunch hour ended!

Posted Image

You Lucky Ducky! I want some :3 My birthday shouldn't be for so long either, hopefully my friends and family will get the hint.

• Brohoof 1

GAK

You Lucky Ducky! I want some :3 My birthday shouldn't be for so long either, hopefully my friends and family will get the hint.

I hope they do too......

;)

Posted Image

Those are really cute! You have a great friend for thinking of you!

• Brohoof 1

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

• 3 weeks later...