Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fast Food Ponies, Working! [RP Thread]

CP3_P0n3

@@CP3_P0n3,

Silhouette was tucked inside her sparse office, crunching numbers and organizing sales receipts, just as she was asked. Her suit jacket hanging on the coat rack next to her hoodie, Silhouette had several stacks organized into different piles, along with a ledger detailing various amounts. "It's times like these why I wonder my cutie mark wasn't something relating to accounting or stock brokering."  Her ear flicked at the chaos outside. "Good thing I'm in here, maintaining the financial stability. The rock with which all the ignorant masses out there have the privilege to stand on." 

She thought to all the employees out there in the sea of equinity, probably getting mobbed. "Right now, they're working a job that they hate, for things they don't need." She took off her glasses, holding them in her magic. “They probably buy furniture. Yeah. They tell themselves, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years they're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got the sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then they're trapped in their lovely nest, and the things they used to own, now own them.”

She set her glasses down on the desk."This is one of the reasons I ran away. That is one of the things I ran from. In avoiding, escaping that trap, I am now the one helping to set it.

Food for thought...inside of a restaurant, no less..."

She picked her quill back up and began marking down more amounts on the next clean sheet of graph paper. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@@CP3_P0n3@@Denim&Venom,

Flame Mist enters the crowded PeZZos, eager for something to eat just like every other pony there. A few more ponies strud into the building, bumping him aside, propelling him into two stallions. He awkwardly apologized.

"Gosh, I maybe I shouldn't have come here, or at least come here earlier;"

Every time he tried to get himself a place in line, he was cut by somepony or shoved out of the way. "Excuse me?!" He shouted, not loud enough to blast out the chatter within the restaurant. After finally getting into a relatively short line, he was at last assured he would get food. While he waited, his mind wandered to a question he was already wondering when he heard of the restaurant's opening.

"I wonder if they're hiring..." He looked around but doubted to see a 'help wanted' sign. Oh what the heck, he'd ask an employee. Soon he realized it was going to be his turn to order after a couple more ponies. He scanned the menu so he wouldn't be the idiot who stood for 5 hours deciding what they wanted. He finally went with the Veggie Haymac and water, to help maintain his diet. Also, it was cheap.

• Brohoof 1

@@CP3_P0n3,

"Urgh...I-I'm on a it!" Stormlight nods to Mercedes and quickly trots to the customer and helps him on what he needs. She keeps on a cheery face while delivering his drink and asking the ponies in the other counters how they were doing.

Whew...this is becoming more difficult, but I know I can handle it a little more... She sighs as she enters the kitchen to take a breather before going back to the dining room, delivering the customers's food accordingly.

Edited by Stormlight

@@CP3_P0n3, @,  

After ordering and getting his food, Flame sits down to enjoy it at an empty table. As he eats, he watches more and more people get their food, and soon others started to sit at his table. He ate fast, because he had a small order, after all. He didn't want to bother any of the employees in a rush like this, so he decided to wait an little longer till' the rush died down. Then he would find out how he might be able to apply for a job here. "Excuse me." He said, standing up out of his chair, carrying his tray to the garbage can.

1:37 A.M

@@Denim&Venom@@Gloomfury, @@Dapper Charmer, @@HackTune,@, @@,  @@Pop-Tart,

It's already noon and ponies are starting to hoist their way to the brand new tables and fresh menus of PeZZo. The day was when the PeZZos realize there weren't going to have a great fun start as the ponies of Canterlot and some from Manehattan packed the premise, the ONLY fast food restaurant in Canterlot

Mr. Manager POV

The manager has been in a rough day when the stock piling didn't go as smooth as he hoped for. "No! No! Put it next to that box."

His restaurant was getting famous on day one, he knew Canterlot is his place to start. The crowd inside his premise was going in his plan. He is hoping to make sure their signature "Cheesy Haybird" will catch their attention.

He went to the kitchen, looking around "Now, where is that new applicant?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All that's left is your Pizza Haymac, it'll be ready in 15 minutes." Mercedes puts a receipt on the table and continue trotting around endlessly, her hooves were getting numb.

"Oh Celestia, now I regret applying for this."

She passed by a dark mare, "Hey Stormlight, there's a customer there waiting for his orders, go help him out, I'm already full on my hooves"

Sparkle came rollerskating in a note book full of orders. Before picking up a fresh one and heading back out. (For Luna's sake why is it so cold out here? ) she thought whilst attempting to gain traction on a rather large section of ice. (Why couldn't we open in summer? When it's warm? And not icy?)

@@Gloomfury

Mist read the orders and turned to DC. "Okay I need 3 hayburgers, 4 oat shake, 2 orders of hay fries and 4 Cheesy Haybirds," Mist said over the noise of the crowed of ponies in PeZZo. Mist turbed back to his station and began grilling some hay patties. This job was lot harder then he had expected.

@@CP3_P0n3@@Dapper Charmer,@@,

It had been a hard days work for Flamestreak, Since almost all of the featured food items on menu had some type hay in it, He was working seemingly non-stop frying food. However, unlike ponies Flame wasn't sore in any area of his body, Being a Pegasus The stallion was able to alternate between using trotting on his hooves and Flying throughout the workplace, The advantages of being a Pegasus. Flame was currently enjoying a nice 2 minute break when a pony from the front came trotting in the kitchen.

"Okay I need 3 hayburgers, 4 oat shake, 2 orders of hay fries and 4 Cheesy Haybirds," 

"More work for me." He said wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead and then Flying to his station.

Edited by Fl@mstre@k1990

@, @@Dapper Charmer, @, @, @@CP3_P0n3, @@Denim&Venom,

Soon the restaurant is not as crowded as it was before, and Flame walks to a counter, waiting for an employee to aid him. He waits patiently, knowing how busy it must have been for everypony working here, especially since it was opening day and everypony wanted a taste of the new food.

Edited by Pop-Tart

@@Dapper Charmer

DC gave a nod. "Got it boss man." She said before she went off. Most of the machines were similar to the ones she learned to use. Before she got started she out her headphones over her ears. Her music was loud and and wasn't heard to make out. She then turned on the fryer and started making hayfries. She used both her hooves to shake the fry baskets to make sure the fries didn't stick. While they were cooking she started with the haybirds.

@@Pop-Tart

Mercedes walks up to the colt who's trying to order a food from the counter but no pony was around. "Wait, where's the pony who's supposed to run this counter? Uggh, I guess we're all dead busy here.". She was reluctant to serve yet another customer, her hooves felt like melting. 

She puts up a smiley face, "Hi, can I help you with something?"

@@CP3_P0n3

Flame looks around the building,  which was now not a mosh pit of hungry customers.  He turned to the nice-looking pony behind the counter. "Hi! I'm looking to apply for a job here, do you know if that's a possibility?" He asked the employee, which obviously looked really worn out. He hoped it wasn't a bad time.

Edited by Pop-Tart

Hacktune was serving as the cashier, while paying attention to which pony bought and what does the pony bought. He memorized some of the prices, and the written the others on his notebook. "Wow, For the first day there's sure a lot of ponies came here". 
Suddenly he got a stomach ache "Crap", He rushed to the restroom. After a while, he came out from the restroom, he saw Mercedes behind the counter and somepony else.

He approached the counter and said to mercedes "Sorry, had to go the restroom earlier"

(edited)

@@Pop-Tart@@Denim&Venom

"Ohh, sure, you'll need to talk to the manager, I'll get him."

Mercedes turns around and trots toward the heaven of food, the kitchen. But she was startled when...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Manager POV

The manager bursts out of the kitchen *bumped!* "sorry". He hurried to his office, grabs the mic,

"Attention to all PeZZo workers, I'll need these ponies who I'll list down to go to the manager's office immediately. These ponies are @@@@HackTune@@@Dapper Charmer@@Gloomfury, and @@CP3_P0n3 "

Reasons were unsure of why the manager called them in but as far as santa goes, things were getting fishy around PeZZo

"As for Ms.Silhoutte, come and see me in my office"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*bumped!* Mercedes almost flinched, she was sure she heard somepony said sorry but she couldn't find out who the pony was, either way he was forgiven.

*Announcement*

She could hear the names jumbled in speaker jungle, they were hardly even names anymore but she was sure a future car name was mentioned. She grabs the orange colt who was at the counter,

"Come! I'll take you to the manager!" she hurried and drags the orange colt to the manager's office.

Edited by CP3_P0n3

@@CP3_P0n3

Suddenly the mare pulled Flame behind the counter, in a slightly fast pace to the manager's office. Flame quickly took control of his hooves and caught on to her pace in a steady trot. "Alright..." He heard an announcement over the speakers calling the other employees to the office as well.

Edited by Pop-Tart

@@CP3_P0n3

DC's ear twitched when she thought she heard her name over the intercom. She turned off the fires and put her headphones back around her neck before she made her way to the manager's office.  She didn't really know why she was being called. She just started, my be it was some kind of orientation or something.

@@CP3_P0n3

DC's ear twitched when she thought she heard her name over the intercom. She turned off the fires and put her headphones back around her neck before she made her way to the manager's office.  She didn't really know why she was being called. She just started, my be it was some kind of orientation or something.

Sparkle skated past and through the doorway before (gracefully) slamming into a wall and falling backwards "well that worked out better than I expected." She said looking up at the manager. "Meaning yes I was expecting worse... " she got up and dusted herself off before leaning on the desk to stop herself from rolling off.

@@CP3_P0n3,

As she heard her name be spoken from the intercom, Stormlight's ears perked up and immediately overthinks that she is in some trouble.

"Oh no...did I do something wrong already?" She sighs as she slowly crawls to the manager's office. Whimpering a little, Storm waits for her co-workers to arrive near the office door.

@@CP3_P0n3, @

Mist looked up when he heard his name called on the speaker. "I knew my cooking wasn't the best," Mist said to himself jokingly, "but I didn't think I get called out by the manager. Whatever." Mist put down his spatula and walked to the managers office. He smiled when he saw Sparkle. He walked over to her, "hey Sparkle you have any idea what's going on?" Mist whispered.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

"Alright so the second half of our payment will need to be made to Coltger foods by tomorrow afternoon..." Silhouette mumbled to herself as she overlooked a spreadsheet. She then turned to her calculator and punched some numbers with the back of her pen. "And we will need to contact accounting in order to allocate funds-"

"Attention to all PeZZo workers, I'll need these ponies who I'll list down to go to the manager's office immediately. These ponies are @Fl@mstre@k1990, @Stormlight, @HackTune, @The Tinselated Pony, @Dapper Charmer, @Gloomfury, and @CP3_P0n3 "

"Isn't that like, our entire front end staff?"

"As for Ms.Silhouette, come and see me in my office"

"Ooh, it seems as though developments have occurred, possibly relating to the massive influx of customers on our first day? Or maybe a message from corporate designated to this new location and those under it's employ. Well, one really fast way to find out." 

Silhouette backed out of her swivel chair, lifting her suit jacket off the rack. While she was putting it back on, she lifted her glasses back onto her face as well, sweeping her bangs to the side. "Might as well deliver what I have so far." She lifted her ledger into her magical grasp, marching out the door while butting up and adjusting her tie. She halted as the skater pone careened her way into Mr.Managers office. A loud thud was heard. "Hopefully PeZZo is a limited liability corporation." She thought as she calmly made her way into the office. 

"I thought that while I was here I would deliver what I have accomplished so far, if that is not too presumptuous of me, sir?" Ledger tucked under her foreleg. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

• 2 weeks later...

@Fl@mstre@k1990@Stormlight@The Tinselated Pony, @Dappers Duck Army

@Gloomfury, and @CP3_P0n3@Pop-Tart

"That can wait Miss Dusk. Please, shut the door will you?" Silhouette did as she asked and closed the door behind every pony. "Thank you all for showing up, despite the intense business. I will not take much of your time. It appears that our recruitment plan to have enough employees in time for the grand opening has gone awry. I have just spoken with management and it appears that this may have been intentional. Somepony was removing our flyers, defacing our posters and even going as far as to take down our billboards. 

And I believe, no, I know for a fact, that that very pony... is in this very room!"

Edited by Denim&Venom

"That can wait Miss Dusk. Please, shut the door will you?" Silhouette did as she asked and closed the door behind every pony. "Thank you all for showing up, despite the intense business. I will not take much of your time. It appears that our recruitment plan to have enough employees in time for the grand opening has gone awry. I have just spoken with management and it appears that this may have been intentional. Somepony was removing our flyers, defacing our posters and even going as far as to take down our billboards. 

And I believe, no, I know for a fact, that that very pony... is in this very room!"

"DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!" Sparkle said looking towards mist. " i do sound effects... and some say i'm quite good at it.... wait! that means THEIR IS A TRAITOR AMONG US. SOMEPONY CALL SHERLOCK! OR OTHER TV DETECTIVES.... i also watch a lot of detective programmes it's more entertaining then my life..."

"Oooh damn." DC said to herself. She really hoped she wasn't a suspect. It was her first day! But she kept calm and thought of how she could make sure no one started pointing hooves at her. "When we find out who it was I could beat them up.  When you live on the streets for a while you learn to protect what's yours. And how to throw a really hard punch. So I guess I could be this place security as well." She chuckled. 

"So what, the pezzo has turned into a episode of inspector gadget? Alright that's more exciting than working here anyway, much less strenuous too." Flame curtly added, He was a bit overworked for his first day working at the place and some of the customers weren't making his day any better.

"So who do you think did it

Edited by Fl@mstre@k1990

@@Denim&Venom,@, @@Gloomfury, @,

Flame was soon caught in the office, where all the employees stood, arguing about something. Flame didn't know what it was. Something about Inspector Gadget. Whatever. He seemed to be thought as an employee now, even if he hadn't had his job interview. He cleared his throat loudly, as to signal he was in the room.

Edited by Pop-Tart

"Yes, what is it Mr...?" Mr. Manager halted as he did not know who this pony was? "Wait. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... eight. I called seven ponies to this room. Wait, who are you again sir?"  Yes, it was indeed a hectic fist day, and the name tags wren't due for a week, but Mr. Manager thought he had a handle on everypony's names.