Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Help! 3D Pony proportions

Faze Five

Hello! I've been playing some time with Blender (free 3D modeling and animating software), and I uploaded some stuff to DeviantArt and other forums, but it hasn't been easy to receive feedback... so I was wondering if here people could help me to improve my models. So, if It isn't a problem, I'm going to leave some screenshots and renders, and I would love any recomendation, you know, changes in the face, eyebrows or stuff like that.

(Sorry about my english)

Flutter5hy

renderfs_by_faztor5-d9ljgy7.png

Male 3d (forget this texture, It's only an example)

male_by_faztor5-d9ljcej.gif

Halo-style armour

anim2_by_faztor5-d9fy5nl.gif

Ah! And thanks  :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

My experience in 3d Drawing is limited to Solidworks, so I can't really give a good critique, lol. All I can say is that it's absolutely stunning. :3 :)

I only want to know if the models have problems with the proportions, like if the eyes are too much big, or the legs too much small, the materials too shiny... People don't need to know anything of 3d modeling or Blender, i only need opinions (Btw I was thinking to make them free for download when they were finished).

And thanks for the comment!  :kindness:

Edited by Faztor 5

I only want to know if the models have problems with the proportions, like if the eyes are too much big, or the legs too much small, the materials too shiny... People don't need to know anything of 3d modeling or Blender, i only need opinions (Btw I was thinking to make them free for download when they were finished).

And thanks for the comment!  :kindness:

Now that you mention it, I think the eyes are a little too wide (for Rainbow) or big (for Flutters), and the legs are a wee bit long. :)

• Brohoof 1