request Could someone draw my latest griffon OC?

Courageous Thunder Dash

So...I'm in the process of making an OC based off of myself...a griffon, with a very unique little twist. He's got the body like Gilda but a bit more buffed up and toned, but has ears like Flutterbat, but a little smaller. His color is very similar to Gilda, but darker. He does have a couple of dreadlocks and hair bangs. His name's Thundy and he has two forms: feral and anthro. For feral, he's a little taller than Princess Twilight. For his anthro form, he's almost as tall as LeBron James. 

I'd like two pics in one. For his feral form, have him stand in a neutral stance with a smile. For his anthro form, have him leaping in the air about to swipe at something with his left talon. 

Thanks in advance if someone decides to do this! :D

It's tempting, but I'm afraid that I can't do it. I still have lots on my hands right now, not to mention the audio project. Might as well spread the news. Hope you find someone to do it soon. Also, Happy new year!

@@C. Thunder Dash, Ah that's going to be a bit of a problem. I won't promise that I will finish in time. Also, I'll have you know that I never draw griffon before xD So could you wait a few days? I will clear up my schedule because my off time from work is 11 pm tomorrow, and I don't think I will have much energy to spend drawing things.