Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All alone in your bronyhood?

companioncube64

So how are things going after joining the forums?  :ooh: 

It's been great! Making lots of new friends and really enjoying it.

:( Yeah, I have no friends to speak of in real life so I have no one to talk to about this, but I can't talk to my family members about it either because no one else in my entire family watches the show, so they always get bored and leave when I start talking about it and also because they all hate me :=: . So this led to me being a major loner, which is kind of ironic. I really want to make at least one close friend in my life, which is kind of why I joined this site in the first place.

Hi there, Josiah! I'll be your friend! Nice to meet you!

We are never alone, we have access to like-minded people 24/7 thanks to the internet. It is hard for me to talk openly about ponies since I am in the Air Force. Some people probably suspect I'm a Brony from Facebook posts, but it's not common knowledge. I can imagine the endless (though not malicious) mocking. So I wind up here for all my ranting and discussion. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Also, I haven't realized how friendly and nice all the people on these forums were! If you guys lived in my area, we would totally be best brony friends. Then no one would have to be alone. :)

Agreed! If you guys were my roommates, I'd be so happy!! We'd totally be best friends! :pinkie:

It's kinda lonely being the only Brony around... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM

And despite the fact that most Bronies I meet online are the nicest people I've ever met, I haven't really made any close Internet buddies, here or elsewhere. 

It's easy to be close buddies, everyone here is super nice!  :grin2:

Edited by RyaN_

Luckily, both my best friend and my twin sister enjoy the show. Neither of them watch it was much as I do, and they're only mildly interested in the fandom, so I sort of feel singled out by them.

But I don't let that stop from enjoying the show. I don't have to know anyone else who likes it to like it myself. As long as it makes me happy, I'll keep watching My Little Pony.