Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request OC Majoras mask request

Mothra

I'm looking for a new avatar, was hoping if someone could draw my OC wearing Majoras mask from the game of the same name. My OC is male but with female muzzle, so no eyelashes please.

references below:

post-32228-0-90070200-1452214369_thumb.jpg

post-32228-0-39545100-1452214360_thumb.jpg

And the mask:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/6/6f/Majora's_Mask_Artwork.png/revision/latest?cb=20100531010717

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me

Thanks to anyone that can do this for me :)

Edited by Monte Mothra

All done my friend enjoy sorry if I missporporsioned it a bit but I hope you like it ;)

Here the picture I used and here's yours ^^post-35311-0-80397900-1452299219_thumb.jpegpost-35311-0-42302600-1452299228_thumb.jpeg

Ps if you want the outfit and the fair just ask and I'll do it it would be fun so don't feel nervous about asking but other wise enjoy my friend :P

If you want to do the outfit and fairy then go for it, would be awesome! But honestly, I love this! Thanks so much for doing it (and so quick too!) But don't trouble yourself with the additional stuff if it's gonna take up your free time, this is amazing already  :pinkie:

Here you go my friend

Again, thank you so much! I like the parasprite as the fairy too, nice touch. Hope it wasn't too much trouble :)

I would be willing to try to draw your OC wearing Majora's mask

You can if you want to, I'd be very grateful for it, Just to let you know though, I was looking for a new avatar which I now have, so if you do draw it, I probably won't be using it. At least, not for a while