Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Naruto

Venomous

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/146064-naruto-roleplay-ooc/

In this world of shinobi, ninja possess what is called chakra; centers of spiritual ppwer in the human body which allow ninja to execute ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. Ninja are assigned missions based on their level of skill and rank.

Role Play Start:

In the Village of The Leaf, it was an average day. Villagers were out and about as usual while Wolf, a newer citizen and jounin ninja of the Leaf, was on her way to be assigned a mission by the Hokage. She made her way through the village, still becoming familiar with the many shops, restaurants, and other buildings.

• Brohoof 1

A young man with wavey blonde hair and a brown over coat stepped out of the Ramen shop and extended his bandaged arms to greet the world outside

"THAT....WAS....DELICIOUS!!!" He exclaimed exuberantly with a smile as the annoyed growl of a sleeping wolf was heard in the inner recesses of his mind. "Oh right! , Sorry, almost forgot! " He said ,returning to the shop , fishing out some ryō  from his coat pocket and leaving it at the table top. "Thanks for the grub Mister!" He grinned at the chef before using his Tai Jutsu to vanish from the shop, almost instantly bringing himself to the top of one of the village roofs. "That was a great meal, huh, Hyde?" He asked his wolfish friend as he admired the view of the village.

*Kero Kero* Kero Kero* 

@@Venomous,

"Hmm?" Jake fished out the frog shaped pocket watch as his eyes widened from the sudden realization. "Oh Crap", I'm late!" He panicked as he began to jump from roof top to roof top in speed's so fast it would have seemed like a shadow."I'm not gonna make it in time, the Hokage's gonna be mad again" He exclaimed landing to the ground and began running faster. He ran so fast he didn't notice the Jonin in front of him as he slammed into her, knocking himself to the ground.

Edited by Vulcan

Hidden moved from rooftop to rooftop looking for someone specific "damnit where could she be." She was looking for a former member of the Akatsuki. She then saw someone slam into someone else. Taking a closer look she saw that one of them was her target "found you." She pulled a special smoke bomb from her weapon sack throwing it into a nearby building making it appearto be on fire. Then she hurled two kunai at her target before jumping down and rushing forward wielding a short sword

@

@@redshell

Wolf crashed to the ground as well and her pouch of kunai knives and shuriken scattered everywhere.

She rubbed the back if her head and exclaimed "Ouch! Hey! Watch where you're going there!"

She began to gather her weapons and looked at Jake with menacing eyes.

"And just where you headed?"

Just then, the smoke bomb went off and kunai knives seem to come from out of nowhere.

"Ah! What the hell?!" Wolf shouted as she struggled to grab a weapon of her own to defend herself from Hidden.

As Jake tumbled to the ground the sleeping wolf felt they were running out of time. Hyde knew Jake would have  forgotten about the meeting but, carelessly, He let it pass. Now he may have already caused himself some trouble with a jonin . it was time to intervene.

As Jake lay on the ground a shift occurred almost instantly on his being, his posture more calm and focused, his eyes now looked of murderous intent and his teeth warped sharp and jagged like a row of knives. Hyde stood to his feet, like a ghoul waking from his grave.

Wolf crashed to the ground as well and her pouch of kunai knives and shuriken scattered everywhere. She rubbed the back if her head and exclaimed "Ouch! Hey! Watch where you're going there!"  

Hyde glared at the young Jonin, the tension in his eyes looked angry but calm, as he bowed his head slowly. “I… apologize for my former’s choice of action” Hyde spoke in a wolfish tone before returning to his posture.

She began to gather her weapons and looked at Jake with menacing eyes. "And just where you headed?"

That is none of your business” He rejected her query with an annoyed growl. His job had always been one of secrecy and even the smallest tasks he was fond to keep in shadows.

He stared at the jonin, his lips opening a bit and showing his horrifically sharp teeth. “you must be… "The Akatsuki girl" ”He implied , His voice filled with distrust.

Just then, the smoke bomb went off and kunai knives seem to come from out of nowhere. "Ah! What the hell?!" Wolf shouted as she struggled to grab a weapon of her own to defend herself from Hidden.

Hyde rushed towards the Jonin and focused his chakra into his left arm,his  bone and flesh spread out like a large shield, a meter in diameter. both  kunai pierced his shield as Hyde winced in pain. 

@@redshell,

Using his Tai Jutsu He jumped quickly into the air 10 meters in height and saw the young girl responsible for the Kunai, Hyde warped his flesh shield into a large whip and flung it towards the young ninja in an attempt to entangle her and pull her towards him. 

Edited by Vulcan

@@redshell,

Using his Tai Jutsu He jumped quickly into the air 10 meters in height and saw the young girl responsible for the Kunai, Hyde warped his flesh shield into a large whip and flung it towards the young ninja in an attempt to entangle her and pull her towards him.

"not my target" hidden froze the warped flesh. She turned to wolf "now you're going to die, and I'm going to take your head back to the Akatsuki" hidden grabbed a sack full of liquid nitrogen throwing it onto the ground to make some ice "ice prison!" The Jutsu in cased wolf's legs and arms

Kaori arrived at the Leaf village in plenty of time for her appointment to see the Hokage. She stood still for a moment, as she took in her bearings. This place was a lot different to the Sand village, where she'd grown up, and she saw it was still just as she remembered it from the time she'd taken the Chunin exams. Kaori especially liked the amount of water present in the air, which she could utilise to do her jutsus; when living in the Sand village, she often had to carry a water canteen around to supplement the dry desert air. Looking around, she saw a disturbance nearby and sighed, rolling her eyes. This also was familiar; the Leaf ninjas seemed to quarrel a lot.

Blitz's breath was shallow, barely audible. Anything louder and it would break his concentration. As for what he was doing, the ninja was sitting under a tree, meditating. It was an experiment to see if he could sense the bio electrical signature of others through the use of lightning style. That being said, his body had other plans and a low groan in his stomach broke his concentration. "I guess it has been a while since I last ate." He muttered to himself, as he stood and headed back to the village.

Noriko arrived at the Leaf Village. He walked arround for a while,trying to make his way to a restaurant,he was quite hungry after the trip he made. He arrived at a Ramén restaurant "Hm... I've heard very good things about the Ramén from here. I should probally try it out" He thought, as he slowly entered the small Restaurant. After he ate he walked out of restaurant, towards the Hokage's office. As he walking towards there he saw three Ninja fighting "What is going on?" He muttered to himself, as stood still, watching them fight

It didn't take long for Blitz to notice the smoke coming from the village, and quickly made his way to the source, using the trees and eventually rooftops to travel faster, stopping on top of a building across the street from where the fight was. To be honest, he wasn't surprised to see a fight, but became irritated when he noticed a few bystanders. "Sure. Don't help out or anything." He muttered, before making a few hand signs and jumping off the side of his perch. "Lightning style: false darkness" With that, two bolts of lightning shot out of the ninja's mouth. Both hit the ground in front of Hidden, both causing debris and dust to fly into the air. The ninja then landed on the ground. From the ice on Wolf's body, he could tell that the other ninja used ice style and made the hand signs for another jutsu. "Before I cause any unneeded damage, anyone want to tell me what's going on here?"

@@Drago Ryder

@@Life Fiber Infused

Wolf struggled to get free from underneath the sheet of ice and she growled as she pointed at @[redshell]

"If you must know, this jerk of a ninja here decided to throw a smoke bomb as a diversion and attack me! The only reason you did that is because of my reputation, isn't it!?"

Noriko walked slowly towards Wolf, showing a bit of curiosity in his face. Wondering what reputation that man was talking about. His hand was reaching at one of his pockets, grabbing a Kunai to use if necessary

"Reputation? What reputation are you talking about?"

@@Drago Ryder

@@Life Fiber Infused

Wolf struggled to get free from underneath the sheet of ice and she growled as she pointed at @[redshell]

"If you must know, this jerk of a ninja here decided to throw a smoke bomb as a diversion and attack me! The only reason you did that is because of my reputation, isn't it!?"

"no. It's just a job. Now stop resisting it throws of my aim and make it harder to kill you" Hidden put her blade next to wolf's throat. A tear ran down Hidden's cheek "I don't like what do, I just wish to be be free of the Akatsuki. I beg you please don't hold this against me"

@redshell

Blitz simply rolled his eyes and but didn't break his hand sign. "Listen, if you don't want to be in the akasuki, then quit." He said. "If you kill her now, don't think I won't do the same. Then again, you don't have to do that either. After all, nothing is faster then a bolt of lightning, and my aim is pretty accurate. Heck, I could take over the electrical impulses in your body if I wanted to." The last part was a lie, but he figured a bluff could do the trick.

@redshell

Blitz simply rolled his eyes and but didn't break his hand sign. "Listen, if you don't want to be in the akasuki, then quit." He said. "If you kill her now, don't think I won't do the same. Then again, you don't have to do that either. After all, nothing is faster then a bolt of lightning, and my aim is pretty accurate. Heck, I could take over the electrical impulses in your body if I wanted to." The last part was a lie, but he figured a bluff could do the trick.

"I'm not in the Akatsuki. I'm a mercenary. They sent me to deal with this young lady. they know where I am they will send someone to see whether or not I completed my mission. But if you can fight off an entire clan of mercenaries, then I'll gladly die. Karma is a bitch" hidden removed the Blade from wolf's throat "now can you please tell me can the leaf village survive?"

Kaori stood nearby, watching and listening but not speaking. She had grown up, alone save for her cousins, who also were from the Kori clan and similarly feared by the other Sand villagers. They believed that the Kori clan had demon blood in their veins, due to the story behind it. Kaori therefore found it difficult to interject into conversations; she'd found in the past that doing so tended to make people stop talking and move away.

Blitz shifted slightly in such a way that his hair covered his eyes, not that his hood provided a good view of his face. "Wow, you honesty thought I was going to kill you. Tell me, if you fail your mission, who do you think the akatsuki will come after. An entire village, or the people who failed to do their dirty work?" The ninja then lifted his head, red eyes flashing in his hood's shadow. "Besides, all I needed to do was get that nasty little piece of metal away from such an important part as the neck. Blitz then rushed forward like a bolt of lightning and punched Hidden in the chest.

@@Drago Ryder

@@redshell

@@Life Fiber Infused

@@Pripyat Pony

@

Wolf stopped struggling and lied her face on the ground. For a moment, she sat in silence. Then she sighed "My name is Wolf and i'm a former member of the Akatsuki. I resigned from my position a year ago and I moved to the Hidden Leaf with the Hokage's permission. I promise, i'm not an enemy to any of you"

She looked at Kaori, standing from afar.

"Are you going to attack me, too?"

@@Drago Ryder hidden tanked the attack dropping her sword "you are not my target!" She screamed grabbing blitz's arm "ice prison!" Hidden bound blitz's hand to the ground "ice blade Jutsu!" Condensing the moisture in the air creating a sword.

@@Venomous "you are an enemy to the Akatsuki therefore you are my enemy... aww to hell with the Akatsuki. Release!" The ice bonds melted "sorry. Please don't hold it against me." Hidden looked downcast "I wouldn't be surprised if you still hate me"

Noriko looked at Hidden, taking his hand out of his pocket

"Why does the akatsuki always gets involved in everything? It's getting really annoying. Anyways, where are you all going to?"

Noriko wanted to make a casual conversation, to make the situation less awkward to the two Ninja who were trying to kill each other five minutes ago

@@redshell

@@Life Fiber Infused

"Please, let me explain myself one more time.

My name is Wolf and I used to be a member of the Akatsuki. However, I am no longer a member. I have been living in the Hidden Leaf ever since with the permission of the Hokage. I was only allowed to live here if I agreed to surveillance from the Anbu Black Ops. Right now, I am on my way to the Hokage regarding a mission"

Wolf explained, standing up and brushing herself off.

"​I specialize in ninjutsu and taijutsu. I possess a kekkei genkai, as well. I am able to wield snow"

She added.

"The name is Noriko, Chunin of the Sand. And i am also in my way to the Hokage, What a shocking coincidence. Also, i especialize in Ninjutsu, Fire Style to be precise" Noriko calmlly said

"What a relief, i won't have to deal with the Akatsuki. At least not now, i guess. I really don't wanna take them on" He thought

Blitz simply looked at the ice and just simply rolled his eyes. "Wow. That wasn't expected at all." He said, before forming a small flame in the palm of his unfrozen hand and applied it to the ice. It didn't take long for it to melt and he stood up, drying off his sleeve. He then noticed the current status of his surroundings and shrugged. "Looks like I don't need to stick around anymore. Name's Blitz, by the way." With that, the chunin walked away, not really having a destination in mind.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@redshell,@@Venomous,

Jake had regained control of his body for awhile and had been observing the situation from the roof tops, his right arms healing his frozen left. "Seems the Akatsuki girl had found her way out, after all " Jake smiled with a calm demeanor as he conversed with Hyde. The left side of his face warped to that of a monster and began to speak. "Very funny, I didn't expect that young ninja to be adept at Ice Jutsu" Hyde replied with an annoyed tone, his sharp teeth clear from his half of the face.

"The Hokage's gonna dock our pay again, isn't she?" Jake spoke back realizing how late they were from the meeting.

"..."

Edited by Vulcan

@@redshell

@@Life Fiber Infused

"Please, let me explain myself one more time.

My name is Wolf and I used to be a member of the Akatsuki. However, I am no longer a member. I have been living in the Hidden Leaf ever since with the permission of the Hokage. I was only allowed to live here if I agreed to surveillance from the Anbu Black Ops. Right now, I am on my way to the Hokage regarding a mission"

Wolf explained, standing up and brushing herself off.

"​I specialize in ninjutsu and taijutsu. I possess a kekkei genkai, as well. I am able to wield snow"

She added.

"The name is Noriko, Chunin of the Sand. And i am also in my way to the Hokage, What a shocking coincidence. Also, i especialize in Ninjutsu, Fire Style to be precise" Noriko calmlly said

"What a relief, i won't have to deal with the Akatsuki. At least not now, i guess. I really don't wanna take them on" He thought

"I'm hidden heart " hidden said. "I specialize in ice jutsu and diversions. I don't have a rank or village. I live in the forest around 32 miles from here"hidden picked up and sheathed her sword. "Wolf, keep your eyes open and gaurd up. The Akatsuki know where you are"