Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Title Art for "The Thing"

TheOneVinylScratch

Hi, how are you? I'm an amateur horror writer looking for some cover art for a fanfic I'm working on over at fimfiction.net. The idea I had was a hooded pony in a blizzard with the title "THE THING" above and tagline "It's Not Pony, Yet..." underneath the title. It's pretty basic, so if you had any ideas that you think could improve it in any way then I'm all ears.

You don't have to worry about any time limits or anything like that, take as long as you want working on it. If it's done in a day, cool. It it's done in a year, cool. 

Ooh, I'll give this a go - first though, what kind of colour scheme are you thinking of? What sort of font do you want for the title, eg, handwriting, jagged, etc? :)

Ooh, I'll give this a go - first though, what kind of colour scheme are you thinking of? What sort of font do you want for the title, eg, handwriting, jagged, etc? :)

for the colour scheme I was thinking blue for the coat the pony would be wearing. I'm honestly not sure how much more colour there could be since my vision was for the title art to be in a blizzard, and snow is white, but creative liberty is welcome. So if you had any colours or something you think could work, go for it. for the font, I'm not very sure. Something bold and maybe a bit intimidating, but nothing too cliche looking. One of the ideas I had was to have the word "THE" be small and right above the I in "THING", but that's just one idea.  

Ok then, I'll start it sometime today (I'm just about to set off for school, atm, so it'll have to wait for a bit). I hope you'll like the finished result; also, I think I'll check out this fanfic of yours at some point.