Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Went through depression then to argument, from that point, everything went down. After finished this PMV, I felt a lot better and really inspired me to keep continue on, no matter what. Don't give up because you never know what's up ahead! Strive for another victory! Dedicated to special somepony and my best friend :'3

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

I don't know why you would feel bad. you have a lot of people who watch and love your work. Hell, I wish i could do as good of a job as you do. Unfortunately I don't have your talent. I happened to check over your youtube channel too. You have some good friends in chat =)

Take heart in that too.

• Brohoof 1

Nicely done man. I see you're really getting better with After Effects. :)

That video's message is also pretty powerful as well.

I don't know why you would feel bad. you have a lot of people who watch and love your work. Hell, I wish i could do as good of a job as you do. Unfortunately I don't have your talent. I happened to check over your youtube channel too. You have some good friends in chat =)

Take heart in that too.

Omg, late reply, sorry Jonny! ;w;

Glad you liked the message!

Also, Melancholy, depression always hits with the darkest thoughts that it could offer you, so you can feel extremely bad, same goes to me, that happened to me, I felt really bad, but don't worry. I'm okay now :)

• Brohoof 1

Omg, late reply, sorry Jonny! ;w;

Glad you liked the message!

Also, Melancholy, depression always hits with the darkest thoughts that it could offer you, so you can feel extremely bad, same goes to me, that happened to me, I felt really bad, but don't worry. I'm okay now :)

Glad to have you back Alanj. :)

• Brohoof 1