Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Ponies matured a bit.

Eric Noecker

No. Im not even a brony but bronies like it for what it is. I feel like the season finale was a little aimed for bronies and was a bit too dark for MLP to me...

Also, even though a lot of the fans are boys, what about the audience it was AIMED for? Its not like 8 year old girl MLP fans dont exist and im sure they would be disapointed.

Edited by pinkie

Yes, I'd watch it. In fact, if the writers weren't forced to include lessons in every episode and had free reign to focus on making the stories entertaining, I'd like that just as much. No need to go beyond TVY7.

I think if Hasbro were to do something like this, they would bring it up to AT MOST a TV-G rating, which is still pushing it.

Also, if they were to air MLP on Cartoon Network, wouldn't they have to air everything on the Hub first? And THEN on Cartoon Network? I'm asking a question here, I really don't know.

Edited by Pinstrype

(Im not saying Hasbro is a greedy company and the money is the ONLY reason and blablabla, This is just my imagined scenario)

Surely you don't understand how business works my friend ;)

~

Of course I know how buisness works. And they need to make money.

But Hasbro seems to genually care about us.

Or at the very least, sees us as good marketing potential.

• Brohoof 1

Of course I know how buisness works. And they need to make money.

But Hasbro seems to genually care about us.

Hasbro cares about us as long as we are free advertising and make them money.

lolololol ~

Having this happen derpy would have a definate come back. Wuite awesome actually but it would depend. As long as they don't over do it. If they were jack it up on memes and over the head humor I would stop if I found it too much aka not amusing. I think if they were smart about it andkept the original feel to it it would be good.

IMO, it wouldn't be a good idea to add more adult humor to the show, if Hasbro puts the show on Cartoon Network.

It wouldn't be fair for the young bronies to see the adult audience have their way, by demanding the crew to make it suitable exclusively for them. The winning formula that the show produces, shouldn't be tampered with.

Edited by Deemo

If FiM were a little more mature? I'd prefer not.

Like most others here, i think the current mix works well.

If they'd like to make something more directly for Bronies, they'd be far better off keeping FiM as is (more or less, it can't remain static), and do something quite different, with other mane (!) characters and supporting cast, like Ponies in space or steampunk, or even a pony/transformer - mix.

I feel like the show would just end up getting really overloaded with in jokes and references. That's not what makes the show great, what makes it great is that it is innocent but smartly written and dares to do things like contain the yakkity sax music for a chase scene (kinda want to see that again) and have full on songs in the middle of its episodes. (among other things that make it magic)