Banner by ~ Nico

Visual Art My Dragon Drawings

Grtxkkyz

Thanks!!!.I practice every day to improve my drawings.Plus MLP has helped me A LOT in improving my drawing skills.By the way,if someone japanese,chinese or korean is reading this,what's the difference between Chinese dragons.Japanese dragons,Korean dragons,Druks and Vietnamese dragons???Cause they all look the same for me

Well jeez don't I feel like the shiny found penny. While being part korean, I'm not too familiar with the historical origins, however, many of your oriental dragons are essentially the same, all derived from the same mythology and folklore traced back to northern regions of China first, making the Chinese dragons more predominantly common. As opposed to Bhutanese, or Druk as you referred it, I believe they too have their folklore and mythology traced back to the northern regions of Mongolia, China.

However, I never did an extensive research on the topics of dragons and origins.

You might want to google it or something.

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

Well,i did it.You're right,they all are very similar.It's the lore what tells them apart.By the way i'm sorry for not telling about the pony references.I'm very forgetful.Can you pardon me???

Edited by Dino-Mario

This is awesome!

If I may offer some advice-try to make the belly of the chinese dragona but more uniform. I don't know how to describe it other than saying that if you look at the orange underbelly, in one particular part it's like someone took a chunk out of it and replaced it with the scales.