Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open canterlot high roleplay

Blaire D. Lycan

Falchner jumped off the chair he was sitting on, making his way to his classroom. As he arrives there he sees that there's no one there, a piece of paper flies by for dramatic effect "Huh, seems i arrived before the students, weird. And how the hell did that piece of paper get there?!"

Falchner throws his bag on his table and then writes "Professor Falchner" on the board.

"Well i guess i get to....wait for the students" Falchner sots down on a chair

Edited by Life Fiber Infused

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@Chip Circuit,

"Now, the final alkaline metal I am able to show you in person today is potassium. The reason that this is last one is that the other alkaline metals reacto far too violently with water," Janeri said as he poured the potassium onto the plate.

As he had soen two other times, Janeri added water, this time producing a brighter, oddly colored flame that sustained itself for nearly half a minute before sputtering out.

"I hope you are all taking notes, as this will be on the test tomorrow," he said. Janeri paused for a moment, and then said, "I kid, of course. This is just an introduction."

@@The Pixelated Pony, @@Chip Circuit,

"Now, the final alkaline metal I am able to show you in person today is potassium. The reason that this is last one is that the other alkaline metals reacto far too violently with water," Janeri said as he poured the potassium onto the plate.

As he had soen two other times, Janeri added water, this time producing a brighter, oddly colored flame that sustained itself for nearly half a minute before sputtering out.

"I hope you are all taking notes, as this will be on the test tomorrow," he said. Janeri paused for a moment, and then said, "I kid, of course. This is just an introduction."

Sparkle was taking notes anyway she was attempting to redeem herself after her trying to cheat in the maths test. "Mr Janeri a quick question. why do some of the alkaline metals produce a flame and the others just flash brightly?" she said looking up briefly 

Kerrigan Tukhachevskov arrived at Canterlot High at precisely 6:55am, as she always did, looking flawless in her slate grey suit and matching knee length skirt. Her hair, as always, was in a strict bun, not a single strand out of place, and her sensible black heels clicked with mechanical precision as she strode purposefully into her office. Her desk was laid out as she had left it, every item in its proper place and the small brushed steel wastebasket Sat with a new bag patiently waiting the refuse of the day. Her bonsai tree had a bit of growth, which she would dutifully trim prior to classes starting.

An end table in the corner held a small electric tea kettle, while the drawer beneath held an assortment of teas, arranged alphabetically in sealed jars. Kerrigan pondered the selection for a moment before deciding on Jasmine, and meticulously prepared a cup, relishing the fragrant aroma and delicate flavor once it was finished. The week had proceeded fairly smoothly, but today was April Fool's Day, so she anticipated shenanigans would ensue.

Not that it mattered all that much- the students would try to outdo each other, but provided nobody was injured there was no need to come down hard on them. Any other day and she would be fat less tolerant of horseplay, but today she was prepared to cut them all some slack.

Very little slack, however.

(ye know that school has not started yet due to the scheduled being messed up until we settle the score then there will not be school but there will be clubs so this is a fyi for all those  to know. please just make a club and participate in them. thank you.)

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"You see, Sparkle, each one reacts more violently with water because they lose one electron and thus forms ions with a positive charge," said Janeri. "Now, unfortunately, I believe class is ending in a minute or two, so I cannot take any more questions. Have a good day, students."

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"You see, Sparkle, each one reacts more violently with water because they lose one electron and thus forms ions with a positive charge," said Janeri. "Now, unfortunately, I believe class is ending in a minute or two, so I cannot take any more questions. Have a good day, students."

Sparkle quickly scribbled down the answer and wished to ask another question but she couldn't so instead she put her books back into her bag (I wonder how maple is?) She thought (wait... Shoot! I forgot to feed her this morning! she's probably whimpering at the neighbours asking for food they hate it when she does that.) 

(edited)

miss strike went to her desk to start attendance but saw there were no students. she sat down and decided to wait for her students as well as put the bell ringer on the board: x+27=43 what is x. then she sat down and sipped her coffee which had no sugar so he dumped it into the trash. 

cathring walked into class and sat near the window and stared out. then she got out a piece of paper and did the bell ringer then put her head on the desk. "it is too early for this." she said as she yawned she knew the bell did not ring for a little bit therefore she could rest her eyes for a bit.

Edited by DJ-Pony-666

The previous day:

"Why did no one arrive?! Wait a second" Falchner took his schedule out of his bag and looked at it, realizing that he didn't teach on this day of the week "Oh, you got to be kidding me! I came for nothing?!"

Falchner grabbed his stuff and headed home to relax and watch some quality progamming on TV........yeah, right. In realoty he was going to watch anime/cartoons all day

miss strike went to her desk to start attendance but saw there were no students. she sat down and decided to wait for her students as well as put the bell ringer on the board: x+27=43 what is x. then she sat down and sipped her coffee which had no sugar so he dumped it into the trash. 

cathring walked into class and sat near the window and stared out. then she got out a piece of paper and did the bell ringer then put her head on the desk. "it is too early for this." she said as she yawned she knew the bell did not ring for a little bit therefore she could rest her eyes for a bit.

Sparkle walked into class and over to cathring and said to her. "excuse d'you mind if I sit here?" she said referencing the seat next to cath "oh and sorry about waking you and all that" Sparkle smiled apologetically hoping to befriend this girl who also sat by the window. 

Falchner Wake up, this time he wasn't late. Falchner got dressed and got his stuff.

He then headed to the ktchen, where he made himself a sandwich

"Okay, it's go time!" Falchner began to eat his sandwich as he walked out of the door, walking towards the school

(my class is done since it is not morning go to Falchner's history class since he is monday afternoons) cathring walked into class with her history book and decided to get ready for class she pulled out her pencil and made sure it was perfect, then folded her arms and sat and waited.

Travelture woke up and looked at the clock, he bolted out of bed and said as he got ready,

"I'm late, why did I not check my clock or turn on the alarm."

He  grabbed his bag and ran to school.

Feeder walked into the school, and headed to his office, he sat down and started to read one of the books he had

(my class is done since it is not morning go to Falchner's history class since he is monday afternoons) cathring walked into class with her history book and decided to get ready for class she pulled out her pencil and made sure it was perfect, then folded her arms and sat and waited.

Sparkle was determined to be friends with this girl so once again she sat next to her and put her bag under the desk. "hey. how's it going?" she said to cathring beginning to get slightly annoyed by her not talking back "just say something for the love of... something..."  

Falchner arrived at school and quickly walked to his class, putting his stuff on his desk and writing "Professor Falchner" on the black board. He turned to his students cracking a big smile

"Hello, class!.......that consists of 2 people, apparently. My name is Falchner and i will be your history teacher for this year. So, i would like to know your names, to start off with, then i will move on to the "learning" part" 

Cache groaned as he rounded the corner toward his class, giving his cinch bag on his back a quick jostle to make it more comfortable. "Mr. Falchner... What kind of name is that..." He groaned before walking into the classroom and looking around for an open seat. "besides history... As far as I'm concerned it's already happened so big whoop."

He headed toward the back of the classroom and took a seat. He removed his cinch bag and set it on the ground beside him.

Falchner arrived at school and quickly walked to his class, putting his stuff on his desk and writing "Professor Falchner" on the black board. He turned to his students cracking a big smile

"Hello, class!.......that consists of 2 people, apparently. My name is Falchner and i will be your history teacher for this year. So, i would like to know your names, to start off with, then i will move on to the "learning" part" 

Sparkle looked around to see that no one had volunteered to be the first to introduce themselves. (fine...) she thought. before standing and saying "Sparkle J Sword, pleased to make your acquaintance Professor Falchner" before sitting back down feeling quite stupid