Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this Pinkie Pie fake or a custom?

DaringDoNot

I bought this Pinkie Pie off Amazon instead of 4th Dimension Pinkie Pie because she was like 50 dollars. I thought this was pretty show accurate, but it arrived today, and I have to say its soft and nicely detailed, it even has the cutie mark on both sides, but I was wordering if it's a knockoff or custom done by a fellow Brony/pegasister. It was 11 dollars, and kinda looks like the ponies That were Japan-exclusive, but has no Japanese or Chinese tags on it. It just had an ear tag with the MLP logo and the entire cast including background ponies and princesses.. The tush tag has the FIM logo and nothing else. Is this Pinkie a fake? I kinda wanna say yes, due to being so cheap. There have been a line of amazingly show accurate pony fakes beg sold on EBay, Alibaba, and Taobao, the notorious 12 inch plush ponies. I don't care if my Pinkie Pie is fake, I'd rather have an official plush, but it's soft and show accurate, like I wanted. Also, the tail is really heavy for some reason.

post-34782-0-48490400-1459189754_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaringDoNot

This looks like the Pinkie Pie from NICI. They are a german chain of plushy stores and there is even one in my city, where i bought my Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie plushie.

When i compare mine to your picture, i would say they are identical and they are licensed by Hasbro. So yes, this is not a knockoff. :)

(Though i must say that i got mine for half the price. :P)

• Brohoof 1

This looks like the Pinkie Pie from NICI. They are a german chain of plushy stores and there is even one in my city, where i bought my Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie plushie.

When i compare mine to your picture, i would say they are identical and they are licensed by Hasbro. So yes, this is not a knockoff. :)

(Though i must say that i got mine for half the price. :P)

Thanks! I thought this could've been 4de Pinkie under a different seller, because they look very similar but not identical. I even compared it to Chinese knockoff Pinkie Pie, but that one looked different and admittedly, higher quality. Thanks for helping me pinpoint where this plushie came from. There is a Fluttershy on Amazn by the same brand and it has four wings lol.