Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new kind of brony

caesar15

When I became a brony I told my best fried about it, he watched it with me and enjoyed it, but he wouldn't watch it without me, he had no fear of getting caught, and never called himself a brony, he said he just likes the show but enjoys whne I add commentary too it.

So is this a new kind of brony? Is he even considered a brony by your terms? He knows enought to identify the differences in rarity from the previous gens, if that help

I ll try to full on convert him, shouldn't be too hard.

• Brohoof 1

Not really a new type of brony. I know some bronies out there that enjoy having a commentary on the episodes rather than the episodes themselves :) I personally like watching the episodes by myself.

• Brohoof 2

Not really a new type of brony. I know some bronies out there that enjoy having a commentary on the episodes rather than the episodes themselves :) I personally like watching the episodes by myself.

I ll say random stuf in the middle of an episode, I guess it make sit better for him, I too, like you, enjoy watching it by myself.

You like providing commentary as well? Sweet!!! I always provide commentary when I'm watching MLP, even though I'm by myself (that's not wierd or anything, right?), and I always love to do the same when I'm watching other shows or movies (does drive my family and some of my friends nuts unfortunately, but hey, what can you do).

Perhaps he needs an excuse to watch it? Maybe his thoughts are such: "I like this show, but I need an excuse should someone call me out for it." Maybe he is leaving himself an escape route to avoid the hate? I don't know your friend or what he is like but this thought came to my mind.

Well, I enjoy Stark Trek and know a fair amount of it to be able to differentiate the different incarnations of the show but I don't consider my self a trekkie just cuz' I enjoy it.

When I became a brony I told my best fried about it, he watched it with me and enjoyed it, but he wouldn't watch it without me, he had no fear of getting caught, and never called himself a brony, he said he just likes the show but enjoys whne I add commentary too it.

So is this a new kind of brony? Is he even considered a brony by your terms? He knows enought to identify the differences in rarity from the previous gens, if that help

I ll try to full on convert him, shouldn't be too hard.

That's basically my younger bro. and I...

And I'm still able to post here without getting caught, but it gets hard sometimes...

That's basically my younger bro. and I...

And I'm still able to post here without getting caught, but it gets hard sometimes...

My little sister caught me on here and said "is that a pony, your not supposed to like ponies, your a boy, you can't like ponies"

My little sister caught me on here and said "is that a pony, your not supposed to like ponies, your a boy, you can't like ponies"

So far, I haven't been caught... fast fingers + back-up forum (LEGO.com Message Boards) have helped, I guess...

The hard part is not constantly talking about ponies. In Physics class, I accidentally said "everypony," but it was soft enough and my mom was talking, and no one was paying much attention to me, so I wasn't caught, but my heart stopped for a bit right after I said it...

Then say "Little sis, your brother is no longer a boy, but has rather ascended into ultimate manhood"

• Brohoof 2

So far, I haven't been caught... fast fingers + back-up forum (LEGO.com Message Boards) have helped, I guess...

The hard part is not constantly talking about ponies. In Physics class, I accidentally said "everypony," but it was soft enough and my mom was talking, and no one was paying much attention to me, so I wasn't caught, but my heart stopped for a bit right after I said it...

Oh I remmebr Lego.com message boards, my first forum, oh how I hated how they ha to approve everything and they would nenver approve my topics.

Oh I remmebr Lego.com message boards, my first forum, oh how I hated how they ha to approve everything and they would nenver approve my topics.

Recently there was a spam wave, and now people are trying to cut down on spamming... in some places, they are... in others...

Recently there was a spam wave, and now people are trying to cut down on spamming... in some places, they are... in others...

I mean this was 4 years ago, when i was on actively.

Turns out his sister watches mlp, and whenever she watched mlp he does with her, so it turns out he actually watched a bunch of episodes in season 1, all the way to episode 21!

Don't forget closet bronies!

Thats me!

And now hes on season 2!

• 4 weeks later...

I guess he is a brony, but he doesnt want to call himself that, which should be totally cool for you. I dont really care what our title is as long as its not offensive.