Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, I suppose :)

Skytrotter

I watched MLP as a child, and when I heard of MLP: Friendship is Magic, I had to watch it. So there ;)

I love to read and I have a little library of my own (minus the bookshelves). I like to draw and paint, though it's just a hobby. I also knit and am in the process of learning how to crochet. I listen to heavy metal, and have recently become a fan of the Vocaloids (I understand some Japanese).

So, I guess that's it. I'm not one for words.

Happy to meet you all, and to be a part of this community.

-PEGASISTER

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to MLP Forums! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

I'm Jokuc and I am sure you will make alot of new friends here. We're such a nice community. Hm you say you like heavy metal? Haha, that's funny. Heavy metal is the only sort of music I don't listen to. Also, how did you learn Japanese? I think Japan is cool.

Anyways, I'm sure you will love your stay here with us. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

See you aorund! post-1052-0-74320000-1329709796.gif

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to MLP Forums!

I'm Jokuc and I am sure you will make alot of new friends here. We're such a nice community. Hm you say you like heavy metal? Haha, that's funny. Heavy metal is the only sort of music I don't listen to. Also, how did you learn Japanese? I think Japan is cool.

Anyways, I'm sure you will love your stay here with us. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

See you aorund!

Yup, grew up listening to Iron Maiden. I took a Japanese course. Well, half a Japanese course. Had to drop it half-way through, sadly, but I learned enough to get by :)

I took a Japanese course. Well, half a Japanese course. Had to drop it half-way through, sadly, but I learned enough to get by :)

Well that's too bad, it's very useful to know Japanese :P

Hello and welcome to the forums! We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in :D

I to have a little library, completely brimming with books. I can honestly say I've never played croquet but I saw the Alice In Wonderland flamingo version so I guess that sort of counts? :lol:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy browsing and adding to this forum.

Welcome fellow PEGASISTER!! I'm already impressed by the fact that you even had the patience to learn to knit. I am loyal to the crochet hook as the only knitting experiences I've had were immensely frustrating.

BTW, if you haven't already, I would reccomend checking out the deviantART page, seeing as you sound like quite the artist ;)

Anyway, I hope to see you around a lot! You'll enjoy it here :D

Welcome fellow PEGASISTER!! I'm already impressed by the fact that you even had the patience to learn to knit. I am loyal to the crochet hook as the only knitting experiences I've had were immensely frustrating.

BTW, if you haven't already, I would reccomend checking out the deviantART page, seeing as you sound like quite the artist ;)

Anyway, I hope to see you around a lot! You'll enjoy it here :D

Ah! Learning to knit, I think, was A LOT easier for me to learn than how to crochet! I'm having such a tough time!

I have a deviantart account XD I don't post much of anything though!

Ditto! I'm sure I will!

Ah! Learning to knit, I think, was A LOT easier for me to learn than how to crochet! I'm having such a tough time!

I have a deviantart account XD I don't post much of anything though!

Ditto! I'm sure I will!

Well I suppose the knit-VS-crochet must depend entirely on which you learn first ;D

I'm on deviantART too, and I'm the same way. I never post anything. B)

A veteran of the ponies past MLP: FiM? What is this madness?

Welcome to the site, and it's interesting to see someone whose been into the ponies since before this show. Hope you enjoy the