Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Deal With the Devil RP

crispy fries

(edited)

Link to OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/151528-deal-with-the-devil/

@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Dapper Charmer, @@Key Sharkz @@Colenso Rivers,

McNair followed the instructions he had been given and walked through the alley to a worn door, where he entered into a dingy bar. It smelled of liquor and broken dreams, and the dim lighting casting a yellow pallor on its patrons. It was a rainy night in New York, and the bar offered a reprieve from the coldness and wetness.

He didn't bother with ordering a drink, and went straight into a back room. Waiting for him was a voluptuous woman with beautiful red hair who was wearing a spotless blood red dress along with a cigarette in her hand. A small, yet slightly off putting smile was stretched across her face.

"I see you're the first to arrive," she said in a voice that was as smooth as silk. "We won't begin just yet. It would be rude if we didn't wait for the others."

Edited by crispy fries

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the alley next to the dingy bar, a large instrument case across his back, William stood in the rain. Why had he come here. An invitation, no, more of a beckoning. He wouldn't have come if he had any other purpose, but now the third Reich was gone, Germany was desolate, and the ones he cared for were dead, what he fought for was now all wrong. The rain had almost leached through his attire when he rounded the corner and entered the bar with his hands in his pockets. Then pressed past the filth of American society, and shuddered at the fact that his people were probably living worse than these degenerate pricks, but unlike them didn't have a choice. He would have traded every German's life lost for these Miststukes and there meaningless existences. He paused at the back room entrance and entered with his hand on the handle of his knife, swiftly, knowing that if they found him out, one of these Hurensohns would be leaving their children fatherless mules and his wife a decrepit widow.

He seen the woman, and a tall unkempt man. Neither seemed capable enough, and lacked the intent to kill him in their eyes. The woman reminded him of human anguish, war....... He immediately decided he liked her the most, and that she was the greatest threat.

@@Colenso Rivers,

"Why hello, Yvo," said the woman. "Oh, I'm sorry, I mean mister Ekard. Silly old me." her smile had widened slightly when she said his real name. "I'm glad you could be here. Just wait with mister McNair for the others if you please."

McNair didn't like the look of this newcomer, but he couldn't pin down why.

@@crispy fries

Yvo was immediately startled by her knowledge of his name. There were too many possible explanations, but so little probable ones. He un-clicked the button of his knife sheathe and readied himself mentally for anything, his jaw clenching and muscles tensing up. He looked over at the American and smiled, even though he was ready to kill him, and would be more than glad too.

Scampering through the city, a small snow white fox raced back to the dark alleys to locate his master. His journey while brief was arduous. He would return completely soaked, but full of information. His master, no his ward would be most pleased with his return. Without him, her life would be impossible, and her survival would be in jeopardy. His role was essential to her, and she was essential to him. The two had a symbiotic relationship, though it was clear that he was the wiser of the two. The agile creature made it to a young girl with platinum blonde locks nearly down to her ankles, a crude fur jacket crafted from the pelts of many wolves covered her otherwise frail body. The jacket was so large that it only stopped right before her knees. Two old beat up tennis shoes covered her feet which she scavenged some time ago after arriving in the city. A pair of small shorts was barely visible under her fur coat, but many would consider the amount of exposed leg she had to be offensive. However given that she was often assumed homeless (not far from the truth), few gave mind to it.

The furry companion jumped and landed upon her shoulder, tapping her with his foot to get her attention. With her empty glassy eyes, she kept her gaze forward as she spoke. "So, did you check the place out?"

The creature could only respond with a series of clicking noises which she the two had learned to use to communicate. The the untrained ear it sounded simply like an animal making stirring sounds, but to her it was a unique code that could be used to talk with her overseer. Given his inability to speak and her blindness, the two needed a way to communicate, and with enough time developed one.

His answer gave her assurance as she nodded. He would never allow harm to befall this girl, he vowed to protect her with his life as his own child. His name was Snow, and her's, Cynthia.

"Well, then I suppose we can check the place out then... I'm just hoping this offer is for real... I mean... I'd be a shame if we came all this way for nothing... That invitation did seem pretty legitimate..." She spoke with her finger on her lip as she pondered.

Snow merely gave a series of clicks to reassure her, reminding her that he had scoped the place out and it appeared safe enough. With eagerness, he guided her. While he wasn't quite so trusting of this strange woman, he and his prized daughter were very interested in this offer she had. They could already begin to think of what they might do with the rewards they would reap for this small task.

Making it to the bar, she slipped in quietly with her companion perched upon her shoulder in a defensive position. His eyes locked on the brutish drunks that surrounded them, every now and then stealing a look at Cynthia, though she could never tell. Snow kept an aggressive stance to ward away any potential threats of the onlookers. With a little luck and intimidation they were able to make it to the back room to meet this woman who would offer them possible salvation. With her feet in the door, Cynthia grabbed her long hair and reamed it a bit to try and get the water out of it. Snow seeing the woman grew a look of intrigue, then peered around the room to see two other men here before them. He wasn't informed of others that were invited, had they been misinformed.

Cynthia bowed, though not sure if she was facing the correct direction. "My apologies... It's a bit difficult getting around in this city, forgive us if we're late. Also I brought along my companion, Snow. I hope this is acceptable, I don't go anywhere without him."

(edited)

@@Key Sharkz,

"Well of course it's alright that you brought Snow, Cynthia," said the woman in a sympathetic tone. "Why, a poor blind girl such as yourself needs all the help they can get, darling."

McNair was surprised to see this frail girl walk into a place like this. She was an odd sight, to say the least.

Edited by crispy fries

Her upbringing which urged her to be polite caused her to bow and thank her host. "Thank you, ma'am." However in her mind she couldn't help but get a sense of suspicion. Who was this woman and how did she know so much? Cynthia lacked just about any human friends, so it was unlikely that this person had met her before. She seldom left an impression and many would even go so far as to say she's invisible.

Yvo looked to the Fraulein that had entered, a poor child and became immediately livid. Was this some kind of sick game, he would not be made a fool of. Not again. He approached the woman and asked her in a growl, "What kind of sick joke is this, do you take me for a fool?  I will go if no explanation reaches my ears, so you have better got one lined up," His UK accent was great, but then he punctuiated it with a more hostile and thickly german, "Frau..."

@@Colenso Rivers,

"There is no need for anger," said the woman as she put her soft, velvety finger under his chin. "Leave if you wish, but I'm certain you won't want to pass up this opportunity." She flashed a wide and compelling smile, which seemed to even strike McNair with feelings of calmness and a desire to stay by this woman.

@@crispy fries

He snatched her hand in his hand before she could touch him, before letting go shortly after, thoughts clearly racing. He ran his tongue over his teeth under his flat expression and nodded. Before backing away and gesturing towards Cynthia, "If this offer is of value to all of us, what could I, cause you obviously have me figured out, this poor young child, and this man have common need of. I don't intend on leaving until I find out. We all have nothing in common."

@@Colenso Rivers,

"That's not true at all. You all have a certain... tenacity that I find quite appealing. But as for your rewards, I never said they would all be the same, now did I? That's not to say one is more valuable than another though." Simply the presence of the woman radiated an extremely compelling sense of desire.

@@crispy fries

Well, she did hook him quite definitely, however there was still one thing that bothered him that he had to address. "Alright, you've got me. But that might be the problem. You know more than you should... How?" He was sure he had hidden his identity perfectly before she said his real name. How did she know, it simply couldn't be. He had to overlook the fact that her powerful aura was extremely tantalizing to a person of his nature.

@@crispy fries

Richard entered the bar and headed straight for the counter and ordered a beer. While he waited he hit on a few ladies and got slapped in the face a few times to

When his beer arrived he casually took some cash out of the pocket of the man next to him and placed it on the counter. He took his beer and headed to the back room where there were already people waiting for him. "Sup."

(edited)

@@Colenso Rivers,

"Now now, a lady doesn't just reveal her secrets," said the woman. "Although I will say that I'm not just any woman." For just a second, she revealed her true, evil nature to just Yvo, then instantly put up her aura of desirability back up. She could sense how he admired anguish and suffering.

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Richard, how nice that you could join us," she said, keeping up her soft and attractive tone. "How's the family holding up? Making ends meet, or still struggling, if you don't mind me asking?" This one would be much easier than the Yvo, not that it mattered too much.

Edited by crispy fries

@@crispy fries,

He nodded, gripped his knife even tighter and licked his lips. She new how to seduce quite a small niche. A sense of malevolent power washed over him through her, almost bringing him to his knees. This was a something he could use a piece of if he were to live to his hearts desires. But she was even more dangerous than he thought, so he had to be more careful.

@@crispy fries

"My family's doing fine," said Richard as he took a seat, "thanks to my thieving skills of course. Probably the best in New York." Richard laid back confertabley and began drinking his beer. "But anyway what's this deal you told me about, gorgeous? And more importantly you free afterwoods?" he said with a flirty smile.

@@Dapper Charmer,

The woman let out a slight chuckle before saying, "That depends if I'm satisfied by your performance."

"Hold on a second," interjected McNair. He had been quiet so far, and he spoke like his throat was gravel. "I wanna know why you called us here too."

"McNair, I told you it would be rude if we didn't wait until everyone is here, and we're still waiting on one more," replied the woman. "Richard, you can go ahead and introduce yourself if you want."

Richard would definitely be easy. He had already flirted with her, and it seemed like he didn't have enough sense to tell that she was toying with him.

@@Dapper Charmer,

He looked at the man whom had most recently entered. He would have loved to kill him. Blatantly gloating about his proficiency at stealing. Terrible, typical of an American to be so proud of something so disgraceful. Then hitting on this woman which he had just met, so obviously above his league. He sounded like someone whom had neverbeen knocked the F*** on out. He might grace him with the solution to that problem after they left, for thieves know how to sneak, know subtle movements, but know nothing of true combat. Insolent, he would adore putting this one in his true place in society. The bottom. He gave him a friendly smile, and a fake laugh of agreement to his statements.

@@crispy fries

Richard stood up with a grin. Before speaking he flexed his non existent muscles in an attempt to impress the mysterious woman. "Okay my name is Richard," he said addressing everyone, "I'm the best pick pocket you'll find for miles. I dare say I could rob everyone blind. I'm also single," he said with wink before sitting down.

Cynthia gave a sheepish smile to the flirtatious Richard by following his voice. She nodded and decided it was proper to introduce herself, not fully realizing there were other strangers in this room at first. "Sorry for the late introductions, my name is Cynthia." The fox on her shoulder ran out to the length of her arm, "Oh! And this is my errr... Well Guardian I suppose, Snow. We've come a long way to be here, and I'm not quite sure why we're here..."

@@Key Sharkz,

@@Dapper Charmer,

"Well, I can't very well break the order, I am William Ekard, musician for your pleasure." Oh god he hated saying that, and in such a light hearted tone. He even coupled it with a bow and a smile. But he had to keep up his cover. He might have been convincing, but he didn't have to like it.

@@crispy fries,

He trained his eyes on her after with a subtle look that spoke volumes of what he would do to anybody whom claimed he was anybody else.

@@Dapper Charmer, @@Colenso Rivers, @@Key Sharkz,

The woman checked the time and said, "Well, we're running a bit behind, so I suppose we may as well start now. First things first, you may call me Ms. Doyle." she paused to take a drag from her cigarette. "Now, I know you're all very curious as to what this job is, and it's simple enough. I have three people that I want dead. A notorious gangster by the name of Legs Malone, a lawyer, one Mitch Barnes, and the Reverend James O'Toole. Break into their house in the dead of night and cut their throat, or burn them alive in Times Square, I really don't care, as long as they're dead. Mister McNair, would you please hand me your weapon?"

"Uh, sure," said McNair as he handed Ms. Doyle a worn sawed off shotgun.

She took it by the handle and only barely glancing at it, said, "Ah, a Remington twelve gauge shotgun, manufactured in 1928."

"How the hell did you know that?" asked McNair.

"I may not have gone to Princeton like you, but I'm intelligent enough," answered Ms. Doyle as she handed the gun back, which now had a small red circle on the handle with a black rune in the center. "If you wield this gun, then you'll be able to see certain... weaknesses. I'm sure you'll find it quite helpful. Now, Richard, would you be a dear and hand me your gun?"

@@crispy fries

"Anything for some one as attractive as you," he said with a flirtatious smile as he gave her his revolver. He didn't quite know what she was gonna do to it. Although from what she did to McNair's gun it looked like she was magiciafying it. He hoped she'd do something cool like maybe make the gun shoot diamonds or make it talk. Something that was badass.

@@Dapper Charmer, @@Colenso Rivers,

"Thank you dear," grinned Ms. Doyle as she took the gun. "A Smith & Wesson .38. A bit on the small side, but great things can come in small packages." she handed the gun back, which now sported a rune on the handle similar to the one on McNair's gun. "I gave this one a fiery touch. Hope you enjoy it. Now, Mister Ekard, be a dear and hand me your knife."