Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A little help?

Gizmo

I don't want to impose or anything but I've been trying to resize this but i can't just get it right into avatar size. I don't know if it's quite possible but if you're willing to try for me i'd GREATLY appriciate it, or if you could just direct me towards an avatar sized one around the interwebs? :wub:

And I didn't want to put this into avatar request because I just figured it would impose upon their time for creativity to help me with something so small >.<"

http://s3.amazonaws.....gif?1323559853

A million brohoofs if I could Ezynel <3

You truly are great at what you do :wub:

Why thank you, it seems like you may have downloaded a shrunken version though (your current avatar is 99x75). Here, download this. I put them all in a .zip so you can upload the original full sized resolution versions to use as your avatar in case there was an issue in downloading them manually from offline. They're all labeled the same as they were in my post above.

Why thank you, it seems like you may have downloaded a shrunken version though (your current avatar is 99x75). Here, download this. I put them all in a .zip so you can upload the original full sized resolution versions to use as your avatar in case there was an issue in downloading them manually from offline. They're all labeled the same as they were in my post above.

Thanks :) an yeah, I couldn't use the other one because the KB size was over 100 :< so Chigens offered to reduce it a bit for me, luckily though I'm pretty sure i'll be able to use one of the ones you made after I donate. :3

Thanks :) an yeah, I couldn't use the other one because the KB size was over 100 :< so Chigens offered to reduce it a bit for me, luckily though I'm pretty sure i'll be able to use one of the ones you made after I donate. :3

Ahh, darn, I forgot about the forum limits as far as avatars go. I tried to see how much cutting frames would save, but you would have to remove so many that the gif would become blocky and not very appealing.

Ahh, darn, I forgot about the forum limits as far as avatars go. I tried to see how much cutting frames would save, but you would have to remove so many that the gif would become blocky and not very appealing.

Ah it's fine, It's appealing to me for the time being so i'm happy with it. ^-^