Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Big Mac

Eeyup, we are a thriving community! We have members from all around the world wih different talents, some ponies here, like Fluttershy, will design avatars for you, while other ponies, like ProjectRKA, host livestream events (he DJ's pony music for us live, its really cool, you should check out his livestream thread) every friday we have synch tube events with a lot of ponies watching and talking. You should join us this Friday! Also, be sure to join our Skype group, steam group, and know that Feld0 (our Amin, Twilight Sparkle) is working on a Official Minecraft server, which will be released after bukkit upgrades to 1.0! Edited by Ice

Um, hi! So, i'm a brony, and I LOVE My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! So...That's about it. This place looks awesome, and I can't wait to start talking about them ponies!

Welcome to the herd fellow brony :D

I hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine as been!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

Eeyup, we are a thriving community! We have members from all around the world wih different talents, some ponies here, like Fluttershy, will design avatars for you, while other ponies, like ProjectRKA, host livestream events (he DJ's pony music for us live, its really cool, you should check out his livestream thread) every friday we have synch tube events with a lot of ponies watching and talking. You should join us this Friday! Also, be sure to join our Skype group, steam group, and know that Feld0 (our Amin, Twilight Sparkle) is working on a Official Minecraft server, which will be released after bukkit upgrades to 1.0!

Aw, cool! Can't wait to join Skype group! Thanks for letting me know!

Welcome to the herd fellow brony :D I hope your stay is as long and enjoyable as mine as been! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

Thank you! I'm kinda new to internet forums, so...I might need a little-itty-bitty help.

What is your skype? I'll invite you.

bigmac880

Eeyup, we are a thriving community! We have members from all around the world wih different talents, some ponies here, like Fluttershy, will design avatars for you, while other ponies, like ProjectRKA, host livestream events (he DJ's pony music for us live, its really cool, you should check out his livestream thread) every friday we have synch tube events with a lot of ponies watching and talking. You should join us this Friday! Also, be sure to join our Skype group, steam group, and know that Feld0 (our Amin, Twilight Sparkle) is working on a Official Minecraft server, which will be released after bukkit upgrades to 1.0!

Thanks for the kind words, Ice. This is why I love this community :D

-Oh, and by the way... Welcome to the herd, I hope you will enjoy your stay on this awesome forum /)

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 1