Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching ~* The Tragedy Of The Flutterponies *~

Pripyat Pony

@@Tao, Either will be fine. Or both. XD

@, Mariposa is a changeling but everypony else is a normal pony.

@@DwhitetheGamer, Okies.

Yeah, I noticed that after reading the rp through. So, could I join or is the rp already at it's limit?

@, Yes, you could join; the group has left the palace right now and is heading towards the Everfree so any new characters would have to join along the way; for example, offering their services to Princess Clover as a guide, or as a fighter for later on. Could you please post the character you want to use so that I can see if they fit?

Btw, don't have your character know where the first jewel is; this is a plot point that I have already planned out.

• Brohoof 1

@, Yes, you could join; the group has left the palace right now and is heading towards the Everfree so any new characters would have to join along the way; for example, offering their services to Princess Clover as a guide, or as a fighter for later on. Could you please post the character you want to use so that I can see if they fit?

Btw, don't have your character know where the first jewel is; this is a plot point that I have already planned out.

I'll send you a pic and description later today. I'm at work rn :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Tao, Sure. Oh, and post your characters meeting the others on the way.

So, my avatar is my oc. His name is "Foami" He's a pegasus, never found his cutie mark, he's timid and doesn't like to talk to strangers but when you get to know him, he opens up. (Sorry if this was too descriptive or not descriptive enough)

@, Would he be brave enough to join a quest, tho? What special skills would he have to offer the group? I need to know these things cuz this is a quest over Equestria to find a set of special jewels so it will be dangerous. What is his motive for wanting to join?

@Pripyat Pony Yes, he'd be brave enough to join the quest. He can fly fast, so he could be good at scouting ahead. He's timid because he used to be in the army where his friends died, so he's also good at fighting. His motives for joining the group would be to make new friends, help others and to be a part of something bigger than himself. Sorry for late reply, it's been a busy day.

Also, what's going on in the rp? Nobody has posted for 6 days...

@, I'm waiting for you and @@Tao, to post in order to introduce your characters. In other words, post your characters meeting the group and asking Princess Clover if they can join. She'll say yes. XD

@@Snowflake Frostflame, @@Contrast, Hey, where are you guys?

@@Colenso Rivers, You can post your changeling character contacting Mariposa now, the group has left the palace and are now on their way to the station.

@@Snowflake Frostflame, @@Contrast, Hey, where are you guys?

Fighting the Burning Legion

382uPjw.jpg 

Though don't worry I wouldn't leave you guys hangin for a game...

Taking off at a trot with Sallie a bit awkward in packing up her books and maps and catching up to the blue one.   "Hey are you Clover?"  Lockett asked,  her breathing a bit short from the pushed trot.

When you said the blue one did you mean me?... just trying to make sure... 

@@geemili, Sure, just make sure you introduce your character quickly, before they get to the forest.

Note to anypony else who wants to join: Once the group enter the Everfree, then applications will be closed for the time being.