Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SeaWorld is spectacular!

ManaMinori

Took a vacation for the first time in a long time, and went to Sea World. Loved it more than too. The pets show, dolphin and orca shows were all amazing! In awe of how well the animals were trained.

(The World is Ours song is stuck in my head, omg)

Has anyone been to Sea World? What was your favorite parts of it?

I live in Southern Cal and Sea World isn't that far down the road. I was there once when I was little, but haven't been there in many years. As I recall it was really fun. My favorite part was the Orca show and everyone getting splashed in the front few rows.

If I remember correctly, there was another area where people could put on wet suits and swim with the fish (some of which looked a little dangerous to be honest), but I wasn't allowed to go in there because I was too young. I don't know how much of this stuff is still there, but I'd love to go back and see the place again. Lovely place!  :love:

I went to it once in Orlando and it was a great time. Apparently Shamu wasn't there...well that probably explained the reduced price but the other attractions were great though! I just love the penguins and that's probably my favorite.

I've been to the one in San Diego and had a great time. My favorite part was petting the bat rays which would give me high fives and spit at me. Such a shame they're ending their orca whale shows given they were pretty much the main attraction.