Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys!

CJHlife

How did you find MLP Forums?: I dunno. I think I was surfing the Internet for MLPEG stuff and found Poniverse? Not sure, but this is pretty cool! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When I was really young I used to always watch MLP. As I grew up, I kind of forgot about it, I guess. Anyhow, I found an MLP dvd at the library a few years back, and gave it shot. :P I loved it. My favorite character was, by far, rainbow dash!Later yet, I would fall in love with it all over again. I LOVED Equestria Girls so much(and still do)!!! Sunset is now my favorite. :)

Hey everyone/everypony,

I'm CJH (btw I'm a girl)! My favorite character in MLP and EG is Sunset Shimmer <3 (she's so cute!). Other than MLPEG I LOVE music (listening, playing, & composing), fanfiction, and books. My favorite musical artists are: Troye Sivan, Jeff Williams, Casey Lee Williams. I also like Jacob Whitesides, and Bruno Mars. Currently, I'm OBSESSED with: RWBY (SO GOOD! OMG SEASON 4!) and... umm, actually that's it. ;)

Anyways, nice to meet you!

xx,

CJH

P-S: Any questions? ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hello CJH! I, Regal Shadow, would like to formally welcome you to our community. Thanks for joining us! I know you will meet lots of pony loving fans here. Personally, I like both the show and the movies the same. They're all amazing! Once again, thanks! You're awesome!

Regal Shadow

Hello CJH, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thank you for everyone's greetings! :D

You don't have to apologise because you're saying thank you a lot.

Lol, ok :)

Hello CJH! I, Regal Shadow, would like to formally welcome you to our community. Thanks for joining us! I know you will meet lots of pony loving fans here. Personally, I like both the show and the movies the same. They're all amazing! Once again, thanks! You're awesome!

Regal Shadow

I think both the movie and the show are great, but for some reason I prefer the movies! (*hint hint: there's sunset in it*) :sunny:  :)

Hello CJH, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thank you! If I have questions, I'll come to you! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...