Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the biggest flaw of your favorite pony?

leonbrony17

Sunset Shimmer can sometimes let her stress get the better of her. I can certainly relate to that! :P

Rarity sometimes lets her ego and love of attention go to her head, also sometimes her generous and helping nature can backfire in different ways (like  basically being robbed in Rarity Takes Manehattan and wanting to help the Indian ponies so much in Spice Up Your Life that she basically took what was unique about the Resturant) 

• 1 month later...

I guess Sunset's biggest flaws are that she gets aggressive when she is stressed and that she has a hard time when it comes to forgiving something or someone, especially herself.  :sunny:

• 4 weeks later...

Fluttershy was...Way. Too. Kind. Usually trying to please everyone and let people walk all over her, guess she is the element of kindness for a reason, almost to a foolish degree. I can't get all too mad at her for that though, because I've been that "nice guy," and got a first hand experience of what it's like to get bullied, manipulated, and screwed over due to "kindness out of stupidity." Of course, it all stopped when I finally grew a pair and stood up for myself - it's not like other people are going to do it for you.

Good thing that there were those rare scenarios in which she did stand up, and as she grew as a character she does develop some sense of when she needs to not let blind compassion get the best of her.

I mean, most people only befriend shy people because they feel sorry for them (It's the harsh truth).

Personal opinion here, and not necessarily on the topic of "friendship," but I like shy girls, and no it's not out of pity. Maybe it got something to do with how my male primal lizard brain is wired but I find a healthy bit of shyness attractive. Of course, in Fluttershy's case, that fairly extreme degree of shyness is probably not so healthy.

The only downer I can think of about Maud is that everyone thinks she's a Dandere.
When she's actually a kuudere o3o

/inner weeb curls up and dies.

Edited by The_Gobo