Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beep beep (´。• ω •。`)

carousel~

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled "My Little Pony Fansite"!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw a gif on deviantart many years ago and googled the show oWo

Hello!!! My name is Sibylla. But in My Little Pony fandom, I just take my character's name since it's easier for others.  My name then is Carousel.  ow o I am female, 18, and looking into going into software engineering as a career!! 

Mmm.  >W<  i am very socially inept, so forgive me if i don't respond to your messages immediately. i am also busy a lot of the time and other times i am spending time with my partner in video games. 

i believe i had an account on here before, but i cannot remember the info at all ;;

Ponysquare | FurAffinity | Tumblr

• Brohoof 1

Hello Sibylla, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

Welcome to the forums Carousel!

Nice to see a fellow software engineer (got a CompSci degree myself) join the forums. I hope you feel welcome here and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions

Again, welcome!