Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LiraCrown

030 teach me senpai

after Christmas when i get a graphics tablet XD jk jk

Arting is hard to teach. I used to do art streams, considering doing them again. Maybe that will help. :D

What is happening Pinkie ?

She touched stuff that didn't wanna be touched and it broked.

• Brohoof 1

Arting is hard to teach. I used to do art streams, considering doing them again. Maybe that will help. :D

She touched stuff that didn't wanna be touched and it broked.

I hope she is alright Lyra  :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

My internet is slow, so it took forever for this to load. At first, I saw a few lines that looked a bit odd and I wasn't expecting much. Then it continued to load and I saw that it was actually great, and those lines started to make sense!

Edited by meme
  • Brohoof 1

Woooow, it looks so great! The coloring is really well done and there is so much motion in the picture! Great job!

Thanks. In hindsight, I probably could have done a few things to make the motion more obvious, lines of action, some blur, etc. But I finished this up at like 4am XD

But definitely glad you like the coloring, cause I hadn't planned to color it at all, for one, and cause I did some new stuff I hadn't really done before. So thanks!

My internet is slow, so it took forever for this to load. At first, I saw a few lines that looked a bit odd and I wasn't expecting much. Then it continued to load and I saw that it was actually great, and those lines started to make sense!

Yeah, the file size on this isn't very friendly, but glad you liked it, hope it was worth it's wait.

• Brohoof 1

I like that big mane and looks like she's using Pinkie sense to dodge falling objects.

sig-4766450.TYpVfDV.jpg

Haha, yeah, that just seems to happen when I draw ponies.

Big Ol' manes

trixie_the_great_and_gallant_by_liracrow

• Brohoof 1

I tend to forget I made that image, it tends to get a smile out of me when I see it again. XD

Well, if your reason in creating it was to get a laugh, I'd say mission accomplished you wonderful wonderful person.

Edited by IcefireInfinite
  • Brohoof 1