Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a cover picture for my next story.

Literally Snails

I'm working on a four part fanfic series. So far I have part one and half of part two done. Usually I just use a picture from the show as the cover, but for book three I would like to have a picture of Discord with an evil smile craddling a baby version of Princess Celestia. Yes that sounds wierd, but it's Discord. You will be given all the credit for the picture, of course.

Yikes.. I'm probably not the pony for the job here, but now I want to try drawing that.. Never done Discord before. Should be interesting... hmm..

Uh.. Anyway, I'm sure somepony who is actually an artist will be happy to help you out here! .. If not, I'll be doodling Discord anyway, and I'll happily try my hoof at it for ya. :blush:

Yikes.. I'm probably not the pony for the job here, but now I want to try drawing that.. Never done Discord before. Should be interesting... hmm..

Uh.. Anyway, I'm sure somepony who is actually an artist will be happy to help you out here! .. If not, I'll be doodling Discord anyway, and I'll happily try my hoof at it for ya. :blush:

any help is better than what i will can do.

(edited)

Well I'm sketching Discord as we speak. I've found some good pics of him and filly Celestia to use as a sort of guide. ;)

Well, not the two of them together, but I have references.. lol

Edited by CluelessLlama13

Well I'm sketching Discord as we speak. I've found some good pics of him and filly Celestia to use as a sort of guide. ;)

Well, not the two of them together, but I have references.. lol

Wait, not filly Celestia, a newborn, little baby

I got that too actually! Haven't started on her yet though, and I found pics of both filly and baby. So I'll be sure to draw the latter B)

I thought Discord would be the hardest part of this.... :blink:

post-3416-0-55331900-1337084689_thumb.jpgpost-3416-0-87535000-1337084749_thumb.jpg

I need to redraw Celestia in his arms for sure, but I thought I'd run my "rough draft" by you first. ;)

Sorry they're sideways.... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Computer was being mean to me..

• Brohoof 1

wow, even out of RP you are helping snails, by the way this is really good! :P

Thanks! Outside of ponies and stick figures though, I'm really not much of an artist.. :blink:

And of course I'm helpin him out! Nopony else volunteered! I like to do all I can for everyone I can ;) Not just in RP.

Actually, if you go back to Eureka's description and reread it, but read it like she's human, you're reading about me.. :/

Just an update.. I hope it's adequate.. I feel bad that I'm the only one drawing this for you, so I want to do a good job. :blush:

BTW, this is a zoomed-out screenshot. The painting itself is more high-quality than what I've pasted below...

post-3416-0-58708900-1337786633_thumb.png

Anyway, his arms and Celestia were the really hard parts for me to sketch. All that's left though are those and detail touch-ups! Let me know what you think and if there's anything you want me to add/change/fix at this point! B)