Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Fairy Tail OC

Dakcka

Hello! I've done a few of these requests, but they've only seemed to be answered once ever. I was wondering if someone could do art of my OC Dusk from Fairy Tail, as I plan on writing an in-depth fanfic soon revolving around the Fairy Tail canon starring him. Obviously if I used the art in the fic (or make it my profile pic or something) I'd credit the creator! 

I currently only have Dusk made on an anime creator website, and although he still looks great, I don't think that it looks fantastic as it doesn't give me enough freedom on how I want to make him. There is some details that I'll list below. 

1. I don't want to describe anything about him over here, as I don't want him to be stolen, so if you do take the request could you PM me? 

2. If you want to hear about his backstory or stuff when taking the request, feel free! 

3. I'd need a full-body image of him, whether or not you want to do a background or make it transparent matters not to me. 

Thanks to whoever decides to take this request (if someone does) and if not, well that stinks. ;_; Thanks in advance! 

• 2 weeks later...