Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A new paradise (Private with The Cerbus)

MickeyAdaptus

(edited)

"Aright, follow me"

Meanwhile Nameless, TC-308 and Grin were in an empty building in Canterlot, they had been following the situation as best as they could. Mask had sensed that Potion had activated his blade and had informed the three ponies. They were discussing about the possible situation when mask would be given full control.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Montarion manifested his physical form and moved trough the city of canterlot like an invisible spirit, heading straight for his destination.

Eventually, he found his destination, Celestia's bedroom.

The 2 guards became awestruck as the mutated form of Montarion manifested before their faces.

They were too late to act as Montarion extended both his hands, where linear bolts of energy shot straight trough both of their throats.

He then opened the door, wich showed a shocked Princess Celestia in front of him.

The cheery grin that Montarion normally had on his face was now replaced with a scowl.

"Who are you!" Celestia demanded, her horn glowing.

"You would rather save your own hides then care about the lives of others who are not ponies by default. Your poker face won't work on me, and since you won't be doing what is right, I am going to do it for you."

Tendrils weird looking tentacles shot out of his body as they wrapped around Celestia's body.

She screamed in horror as she felt her mind being overridden by an unnatural force.

Montarion's body manifested into Celestia's body.

Eventually, he had full control over her body.

'You will have your body back soon Princess, but until the deed is done, I am going to push you into the right direction, for the sake of everyone.'

he thought to Celestia's mind as he held the usual poker face that Celestia held up as she was addressing her subjects.

Few guard could be seen go into the castle, they probably heard something... 

Discussion continued...
"Can we really trust it?" "Probably not, but we don't really have a choice." "I'm right here" "Yes you are, but they are right. You have no morals." "Really? You too?"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Arlayna, how does your insurgency?" came the voice from the stone.

"Teharissa, your intentions confuse me to no end, you support me yet I plan treason against our entire race."

"Yet with your status, you could wipe the warseer off her power without the shed of a word and avoid even more murder among our numbers." Arlayna retorted back.

"And if i would, would you realise your full potential?"

"These are dark times Arlayna, and the stronger leaders of our race will never emerge if coddle them."

"Perhaps the same could be said with your so called alliance? You are cuddling these *ponies* like they are helpless children."

"I am not doing it out of kindness, I am doing it for the future of our race, it is better to preserve as much life as we can instead of leaving everything to waste?"

"Then you must start to make a choice if these ponies are worth saving, they are aware of the imminent threat, yet they do nothing but stand like a bunch of pawns, waiting for their lives to expire."

"This is the exact weakness that most races possessed, and they never lasted very long. Make your choice Arlayna, because you know very will that this war will last as long the galaxy draws breath."

(edited)

"This is the exact reason why you are losing to those cats." "These 'morals'. They limit your potential, they are reason why these murderous things have taken everything but Canterlot." "You do not understand life" "Maybe I don't, but I understand weaknesses it brings with it, and this pitiful place shows it best." "And I know you know it too, why else would you three would think you need to give me full control to have a change" The three ponies looked at each other, The Mask wasn't wrong

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"That depends IF the galaxy will still draw breath because it is the true threat that many among our race don't seem to realise." Arlayna said

"Indeed, Valtrek may be one of the most powerful beings during this timeline, but many are not aware of the existence from the destroyer of our parent species."

"It is the Devourer that has almost managed to consume this reality once before, but while the horror was stopped, it came at the sacrifice of our gene mother, Kynareth herself.

her death sends out a chain reaction that split her entire spirit into 3 beings, those that came to be the forth bearers of our subspecies."

"But many eons later, the reason of her own death has become lost to everyone, no longer remembering what had caused it all in the first place."

"But in the truth, the devourer has never left, the ward between this reality and its own had been sealed, but it has never stopped its powers from giving birth into our existence.

The Thrice-born is the Devourers avatar incarnate, acting as its body to this reality, many do not remember his name, but those that do pale in fear as the monstrosity drags entire world's into its master's realm, swallowing it whole." 

(edited)

There was short silence between the three. They looked at the each other, at the mask, and then outside to empty streets of Canterlot.

The Mask broke the silence "So, shall we get to the business." Two papers and two quills materialized to existence "If you want me to enhance your powers, we need to make a deal." "But don't worry, it's in your language so you see that I'm not trying to trick you.". Nameless then said sarcastically "Oh, I would never think you would try and trick us.", before looking at the paper. Nameless and TC-308 looked each other and then proceeded to sign the papers.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

There was a silence for a moment before Teharissa spoke again.

"The prophecy might not yet have been deciphered, but the destination is clear. At the Gargantuan mountain located in what they call, The Frozen North."

The eyes of Arlayna narrowed under her helmet.

"How do you know that? Our kind has never set foot on this planet before." she said with suspicion.

"Not during your lifetime, but before the creatures of this planet had even been giving existence, our ancestor's species walked this ground. But back then this was a barren rock, and many battles had been fought here, But perhaps most important one when Isha made her final stand as she remained behind, so that her brothers and sisters could escape the wrath of the yawning abyss."

"But that still doesn't explain what her soul stone would be doing on this planet, any power hungry entity could find it that way."

"Because she wants to be found, but at the same time wants to hide. The devourer thugs at her soul within every passing moment, and it is only because of our soul stones that she has been able to escape its thirst so far. The servant of the devourer would exterminate entire solar systems for the chance to find her Soulstone, she is, after all, one of the only beings who has managed to escape its wrath so far."

"Then we must head, we only have so much time before our enemies will take wind of our operation."

"Good" The papers and quills disappeared as fast they had appeared. "So, I guess that now we just wait." "Wait until the cats reach Canterlot" "Why am I not surprised that there is no sign of these so called allies." "Not that it matters."  "yep"
The Mask muttered to himself "Finally, something to do on this planet corrupted by good"

• Brohoof 1

Montarion stood in the throne room still in the body of Princess Celestia.

He was impersonating her rather well because of his powers, digging straight into Celestia's memories.

"Soon we will drive these cats from our homeland, and finally bring peace to Equestria!"

"But the only way to drive them away is to destroy the enemy at its core! We will march into their armies and bring freedom to Ponykind once and for all!"

He eventually gathered up a large army of 200.000 guard ponies.

They started marching towards their destination.

'These ponies just need a push in the right direction, they are better off to take up arms instead of defending some mountain. I am not fond of what I am doing but I won't let judgement stand in the way of what needs to be done.' Montarion thought to himself

The Three ponies looked outside and saw the army go by. "Royal guard is moving out" "That means that either our enemy never reaches Canterlot or we are the only things capable of fighting when they come." "This is not like Celestia though, she would not send whole army against enemy she knows nothing about, especially when we still have the castle with all its defences" "So either our ally has finally given something of use, something very useful" "Or something is not right."

• Brohoof 1

Arlayna walked over to her companion.

"We have found our next destination, it is located in a place they call the Frozen North."

"Then we must hurry, while we still have the advantage, we can assume our kin will find out soon enough too, and we must be a step ahead of them at all cost." The male replied back

She then looked at Potion. "You still up for it? Whatever we will find there, disaster will emerge once everything is set into motion."

"Very well, I will try to teleport us as close as possible, but the chance is very likely they will notice the magical surge, but it is something we will ahve to risk then."

She said as she charged the teleportation spell.

Eventually, they teleported somewhere in the Frozen North.

After a few hours of travelling, they finally reached their destination.

"It must be in there, wait here and I will scout ahead to see if there are any traps, knowing our ancestors that chance will be very likely." he said as his entire body became invisible in his magic, he then sneaked into the cave.

"Your fearlessness is something that will be needed in this quest, In fact, many more should have joined us, but everything is chaos now.

No one is aware of the horror that is underneath our feet except for us. Should this monstrosity be left unattended, it will devour all living cells on this planet, demolishing alive and non-alive during the process, until everything you see here is nothing more than the void of space." Arlayna said.

Eventually, the came out the entrance, returning from his recon.

"What did you find?" she asked.

The male shook his head.

"I cannot explain it, you will need to see with your own eyes to understand." he said as he ran inside again.

After navigating trough some tunnels they found their destination.

There was a large open cavern. And there was a massive ice floor, but under the ice lay something totally hideous.

It looked like a second layer of the ice, but it was made of Flesh, lots of weird looking eyes were just blinking and looking around that were attached to the Flesh. It looked rather similar to the mutated parts of Montarion's skin.

"The prophecy has come to pass, whatever this thing is, it strikes an awful resemblance to the exposure of Void powers." The male said.

"Indeed, I can feel its power radiating from under there, it seems to be trapped, its powers are not leaking trough the ice. Yet at the same time, the creature stirs." 

Arlayna said with concern.

"Oh, I'm not fearless, I just don't let it control me."

Potion looked at the thing under the ice, he didn't show any remarkable reactions. "Well isn't that one ugly thing, if that has been here for a while, I have to wonder why nopony haven't found it." "Or maybe they are, but just have kept it a secret." he thought out loud. 

• Brohoof 1

"Because it used to be hidden, but somebody had been here before us and disables all of the traps and opened up all entrances."

"This can easily be confirmed as some of the entrances had been sealed off by that nasty flesh. But someone or something had been able to tear its way trough the barriers. Only beings who possess void powers can be capable of destroying those things." The male said.

"Then we all know who is responsible." Arlayna Simply said.

She then turned to Potion.

"Could you please place traps all around the entrances and tunnels? We will have to hold our position here for a little while until I know what do that thing. We may not be able to kill it, but the least I could try and make the beast loosen its grip on this world, if we don't it will claw its way to the core of this planet and eat it from the inside out." She said.

"Traps? Finally something to me to do." Potion said before making his way towards the entrance. After an hour he came back, "Done, I made enough traps to stop an army, nobody can come in, or go out unnoticed...or alive."

• Brohoof 1