request Need more art of Camilla plis

DecemberBreeze

(edited)
Spoiler

art_trade__evilkitsunae_by_percy_mcmurph

I just want any kind of art, in any style, she has no cutie mark, she's a war pony and my fallout equestria character, she's stubborn and loves to adventure, get treasure, and usually goes it alone and doesnt stay in groups for long due to her lack of obedience. 

Edited by Ezerona

Fallout Equestria eh? If it wouldn't be a Babel Tower of pages, casting it's intimidating shadow on any would-be reader, I'd give it a shot...

Anyway, let's see if I can whip something up through the weekend, this might be actually interesting, if you don't mind black-and-white traditional ink that is.

4 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

Fallout Equestria eh? If it wouldn't be a Babel Tower of pages, casting it's intimidating shadow on any would-be reader, I'd give it a shot...

Anyway, let's see if I can whip something up through the weekend, this might be actually interesting, if you don't mind black-and-white traditional ink that is.

Any art is good art it'd just be nice to have a few references of this stubborn mare :) thanks for the consideration. 

Hehe, some of my characters would make a mule run for his money in the stubborn department, so I hear you on that one.

So, I'm thinking on the scene to put her in, rather than just draw a 3/4 full body and call it a day. Any ideas? 

1 minute ago, Raven Rawne said:

Hehe, some of my characters would make a mule run for his money in the stubborn department, so I hear you on that one.

So, I'm thinking on the scene to put her in, rather than just draw a 3/4 full body and call it a day. Any ideas? 

Well she is in a radiated wasteland. Just think "fallout" lulz apocalyptic situations of any kind are acceptable imo :)

Hm, okay, I think I have some basic idea forming in my head. Does she have any specific ear to wander the Wasteland in? It wouldn't be fallout if she wouldn't have a weapon at least, am I right?

(edited)
4 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

Hm, okay, I think I have some basic idea forming in my head. Does she have any specific ear to wander the Wasteland in? It wouldn't be fallout if she wouldn't have a weapon at least, am I right?

Weapons : I prefer a sword or something meleeish. 

Gear : (I rather like the gear Nightshroud put on her, you can add more leather items if you want they look great on her) 

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by Ezerona

Hey, so I was thinking on the scene for... most of the weekend really, and while I came up with some totally awesome ones, my drawing skills proved insuficient (and that's an understatement). So I'd like to ask you, maybe you have some ideas? NowI'm mulling about a stil shot of her walking along a cracked road, maybe with a defaced billboard in the background. Her sword would be hanging off her side. Sounds reasonable?

1 hour ago, Raven Rawne said:

Hey, so I was thinking on the scene for... most of the weekend really, and while I came up with some totally awesome ones, my drawing skills proved insuficient (and that's an understatement). So I'd like to ask you, maybe you have some ideas? NowI'm mulling about a stil shot of her walking along a cracked road, maybe with a defaced billboard in the background. Her sword would be hanging off her side. Sounds reasonable?

That sounds fantastic actually! 

So... I had this cool idea, and when I got to drawing it, turns out my skills proved insufficient. So I scaled down and tried again until I managed to draw something that worked. Here's the result.

IMG_20170621_0001.jpg

Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

So... I had this cool idea, and when I got to drawing it, turns out my skills proved insufficient. So I scaled down and tried again until I managed to draw something that worked. Here's the result.

IMG_20170621_0001.jpg

Thoughts?

I LOVE IT <3 thanks 

6 minutes ago, Raven Rawne said:

No problem, it's all fair practice for me, after all. Mind if I try some more if I stumble on a good idea?

Do as you please  I have three oc's if you want pics of them all here ya go  :

Camilla : 

Spoiler

art_trade_by_inspiration1413_by_evilkits

Ezzy : 

Spoiler

ezerona_by_neonblaze909-da3fku1.png

Symphonia : 

Spoiler

symphonia_by_prophet___requestria_by_evi