Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have the same habits as some characters?

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well it's made me extremely efficient at doing work at school and when I start a task I keep on going quickly and efficiently until it's complete. And yes it has made me extremely intelligent as it's allowed me to see and learn off my own behaviour so I actually have a really good knowledge base of standard human behaviour and it's allowed me to find exploits with people's memory and identify exactly what a person is doing and maybe even what they're thinking! :)

So... can you beat or draw stockfish 8 at chess?

Just now, DeltaWither said:

So... can you beat or draw stockfish 8 at chess?

Well I'm actually a really good chess player because of this system too. Like I've got what I call a logic engine in my system for playing chess and I'm able to see the potential moves the opponent could do to quite a far extent but this is still limited by shot term memory capacity. :)  

Well the only problem I see with that sort of mentality is that not many people would take you seriously until you can actually prove yourself "worthy". You know, making yourself this super intelligent machine comes at a cost of losing reputation, since humans tend to criticize different beings way too much.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I'm actually a really good chess player because of this system too. Like I've got what I call a logic engine in my system for playing chess and I'm able to see the potential moves the opponent could do to quite a far extent but this is still limited by shot term memory capacity. :)  

Fite me https://lichess.org/oSnndJe8 

Edit: someone played against me but i dont know who was it. Was it you? If it was you then you really need to work on your logic engine because that was an extreme ass kicking.

Edit 2: Oh, so it was you.

Edited by DeltaWither

22 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And you managed to get around advanced logic engine and that really does show that it's not exactly perfect. I haven't played in around two years now but the system worked better than I expected! :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. You really have to be a robot for that character to work, machines are not exactly better than humans, they're just different. But it's all your choice of course mate:D

1 minute ago, Nico said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. You really have to be a robot for that character to work, machines are not exactly better than humans, they're just different. But it's all your choice of course mate:D

But still that's just more proof that I'm half computerised and half human! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

But still that's just more proof that I'm half computerised and half human! :)

Yeah:D It's just a part of your character that you simply can't get rid off.

25 minutes ago, Nico said:

Yeah:D It's just a part of your character that you simply can't get rid off.

Plus because I'm a combination of the main 6 it's clear that I could be known as the universal being if I get the attention of the world and become famous over it. :)

A lot of break out dancers in here :   ^  ) 

• 3 years later...