Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private WhoLock Roleplay with Missklang || Private

Wolf Mint

@Missklang

"No." Mckenzie said as she tried to get up. As she tried stand, but her legs gave out from under her. Her body was shaking as she hit ground. She slowly brought her knees to her chest and let out a shakey breath.

John ran to get the med kit and went down the stairs. He saw Mckenzie and kneeled down by her. "I...I f..fine."

Nonsense! You are obviously not. John, you help her, I'll go get her roommate.

He rushed up the stairs, past Missklang, and started knocking on the door of McKenzie's apartment while Missklang slowly went down the stairs, looking at her.

Why hello there.

Her nose twitched slightly as she smiled widely.

That petrichor peppermint smell... I know you... 6382 was it? Bad wolf

(edited)

@Missklang

"Was 6382." Mckenzie said. "I don't have a roommate." Mckenzie said  softly. "What are you going here, Missy?" Mckenzie asked Missklang. Mckenzie stood up leaning on the wall for support.

"You need help, your bleeding. " John said in a worried tone. Whatever happen she put up a hell of a fight, John thought. "Wait you two know each other?"

((I switched it to where I have no roommate, but get one in the future. Which will be my little brother.))

Edited by Wolf Mint

Missklang stood there, for a second, looking at her, smiling before replying.

Fate dragged me here, I felt attracted to this place. Hiding from you know who, searching for someone you don't even know exist. Trying to research about the chaos people. Besides, London is magnificent at this time of the year.

She looked at John.

Oh John, yes indeed, we met in the past. I would tell but if I would, they would come and kill you. They always had a particular way of insisting on staying secret.

At this moment, Sherlock descended the stairs, holding a medkit and a water glass that he gave to Kenzie.

Who attacked you? Why did they do so? 

@Missklang

"They want government information that in have been trusted with. He attacked me for it." Mckenzie said. She let John treat her wounds and she signed. She felt her hunger for blood creeping up on her, then she remembered her blood tablets where in her duffle bag upstairs.

John tended to Mckenzie's wounds. She wasn't badly injured, which was good. "I'm guessing you guys haven't seen each other for a while." John said.

((I changed my species to my own species of vampire, and in the scp faculty as a doctor))

• 2 weeks later...

Sherlock walked past Missklang

Government information? And the best strategy was to shank you? It seems like it went a bit out of control. Did they see you? Followed you? Because if they really want it, they will come back over and over again.

He looked at John as he finished patching her up.

Maybe it's best you don't go outside for a few days. I'll ask my brother, perhaps he will have more intel on this.

Missklang yawned.

How long was it? I don't perceive time same as you. Maybe a year. Maybe two... maybe more... I did come here with somewhat of a goal actually. I presume with your status you've heard of the... well.... The facility has its departments everywhere, and my good doctor was originally working here. I'm looking into digging up her old work... for personal reasons.

She chuckled.

Not really the easiest place to get in... Or, actually, getting out would be harder. I can always get captured on purpose again.