Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching DuckTales Roleplay OOC

Totally Nyx

Moments ago, Totally Huey said:

I have now. Very nice! :yay:

Thank You, BFFFF! :D

Scrooge is starting to become impatient because his gold fever has returned after 34 years (Just like in the original DT '87 pilot.)

but I can't get you guys on the plane. :lie:

You posted under Scrooge's annoyed rant and kept things going. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Totally Huey said:

I feel like my post would only make sense if it came right before Scrooge's comment. (I didn't see it until after I hit "submit")

It does make more sense there but I feel like we need to get out of the driveway before (their) Sunday rolls around. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I couldn’t see the Wiki links from my device but these all seem like cool options! The Halloween one looks pretty fun

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I couldn’t see the Wiki links from my device but these all seem like cool options! The Halloween one looks pretty fun

Oh, sorry. I was trying to save space on the page. :twismile: 

I would try looking up the episodes on Google images or something so you could see the images because copy/pasting wiki stuff here gives

you a broken image link. 

Also, Thank You, @Clawdeen for the perfect Donald Duck reaction to Rapunzel's RP debut! ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

I thought you posting as her would make her active again. I'll take a look into it. :huh:

Thank You, BFFFF. :rarity:     Does it really matter if a character is active or not? 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, BFFFF. :rarity:     Does it really matter if a character is active or not? 

I don't know. Aside from not showing up in the rp characters page, I'm not sure what all being inactive does.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

I don't know. Aside from not showing up in the rp characters page, I'm not sure what all being inactive does.

It's really not that big of a deal for me but all of your ponies are gone and I think a couple of ExplosionMare's don't show up either. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Well, I don't know if it was supposed to update automatically or not when you posted with her again, but I got it taken care of the old fashioned way. :P

Turning it off and turning it back on again? :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Totally Huey said:

I suppose that is the old fashioned way, but in this case I just went in and manually changed it.

Thank You, BFFFF! I REALLY appreciate it! :D

I know it probably doesn't matter in the grand scheme since it still works either way, but at least everyone's name is the same color. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234 I don't think Huey can respond to Rapunzel. He already started heading back to the plane. :sealed:

Ah, yes but Rapunzel is fast when there are critters involved. Years of practice playing tag with Pascal. :P

Wait, nevermind. I just saw the bit about being hugged. He's still there. :P

YAY! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Awesome thinking BFFFF!

Thanks, Bestie! 

I thought since I already have a Halloween avatar for all of my characters, why not make us all sort of coordinated? 

Winter is a little trickier because grown up Della Duck didn't wear anything related to the Hearth's Warming holiday and random

back and forth time jumps would be weird. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thanks, Bestie! 

I thought since I already have a Halloween avatar for all of my characters, why not make us all sort of coordinated? 

Winter is a little trickier because grown up Della Duck didn't wear anything related to the Hearth's Warming holiday and random

back and forth time jumps would be weird. 

Yeah it would be fun to have us all coordinated for the holidays!

• Brohoof 2