Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Randimaxis

And lo, though I wander through these earnest halls and speak of none other than thee... I must wonder on my wander, and focus on the possibilities ahead...

*ahem* Uhm, I mean... 

Today I am quite extra pleased to announce the addition of fresh meat a new member to our illustrious Roleplay Team!  His presence among us in this field comes as no surprise to me, because he's been doing quite a fine job playing his characters in each RP he takes up metaphysical residence in.  (Including my own!)

Mentis Soliloquy has been a member of our community for a good while, and he has been both determined and adamant about gaining a position within our ponified ranks; a determination which pays off right now.

With a mighty cheer and a fistful of OCs, please welcome Mentis to our humble ranks, and wish him the very best of luck as he begins his journey through the OTHER side of the forums here.  I have absolutely every confidence that this individual will be nothing but a boon to our wonderful little roleplaying community, and I look forward to all the good he'll do here.

Excelsior, Mentis!  Huzzah!

WelcomeHerdGIF.gif.b0bdc46307ea6af78dbd61c8d49c3a85.gif

• Brohoof 6

• The title was changed to A Roleplayer's Soliloquy