open School for Criminals reboot

reader8363

Rose jerked out of her sleep and rubbed her eyes with the tip of her wing, then she grabbed her sword and placed it on her back, then she headed out to wait for the bus to come in.

Vivus woke up to find that she was alone in her cell, then she quickly grabbed her glasses and placed them on, feeling her personality change. Then she slithered out of her cell and went to get some food, or a pony to warm up with.

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/169840-school-for-criminals-reboot/
  • Brohoof 1

Arctica sat on the prison bus, her horn wrapped in counteractive bindings to prevent her from using magic. Thankfully the cuffs had been removed from her hooves so it wasn't as uncomfortable to move. The ice blue unicorn turned her grey eyes to the scenery passing outside, her face as cold as her name in preparation for what she could only assume was hell.

• Brohoof 1

Techno had been working and doing servicing work to the robotic prison guard team for most of the night so the guards would be ready to come into service that morning. Techno was in a secured room in the staff area of the prison...

TU: Okay and that just about dose it! Anyways it looks like the team is ready just in time for the morning just as I planned! Anyways before I leave and bring the team online I'll need to contact the governor about it!

Techno then called the governor on the internal prison phone line using a phone that was on the desk in the room...

• Brohoof 1

image.png.9706cd4d75375804347700c51ed2a999.png

Message from UNIT: UBC-001 (Original image used made by @chaosprincess signature composed by @KyoshiMy theory of MLP OC: Techno Universal ask me!: Link

Mort was busy snoring in his seat, beak half open and drooling on the cushion. He was a tall slender fellow, black fur with white feathers. The griffon clearly wasn't all that troubled by his current predicament. That, or it just hadn't sunk in yet. Either way, he looked quite comfortable in the seat, steeling the whole thing for himself and spreading out completely. He lay belly up with legs drooping over the ends into the isle. 

Arctica cringed at a particularly loud snore from the griffin, turning to glare at his sleeping form. Without even thinking about her actions, she went to zap him with her horn. A flash of pain stopped her actions as the bindings did their job, making her flinch. She aimed her glare up at it past the bright blonde bangs of her spiked mane.

• Brohoof 1

@Superwholock

Mort suddenly jerked up, woken by that particularly loud snore of his own. Slowly he wiped the dribble of spit off his beak and sat up just a little, still groggy. He noted the unicorn across the way glaring up at her horn, causing him to give a slight smirk at her misfortune. That is, before he recalled his own bindings. 

The griffon tried to stretch his wings, but was quickly reminded of the bindings wrapped around them. He gave a low but quick growl at their presence. No doubt they would be clipping his wings once they got settled in. 

He glanced over at Arctica once more. 

Feeling eyes on her, she turned to look back to the griffin. She smirked, noting the drool still clinging to the feathers near his mouth.

"Have a nice nap?" she asked innocently, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

-Currently working on the artwork for Arctica...probably post the link to her character page when it's done

• Brohoof 1

@Superwholock

Mort gave the unicorn a sarcastic look before plopping down on the seat, belly up once again to stretch his limbs out.

"Good enough." He replied with a bit of a defiant tone. "Kind of hungry now though."

He lifted his head to give her a good once over, a predatory look in his eyes. "Maybe go for some lean juicy meat after the ride..."

A joke of course... maybe in bad taste around herbivores, but that was the point. Mort couldn't remember the last time he ate fish or anything like that. It was more of a rare treat than anything. 

Edited by GoldieS

@Superwholock @GoldieS 
The bus pulled in to the prison and abruptly stopped by Rose's shadow wall. Then she yelled, "Alright, single file line out of the bus and don't try to run away. I'm not going to give you a tour, so you can find your way around. Oh, and as I precaution to your space, don't steal from others.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Superwholock @GoldieS 
The bus pulled in to the prison and abruptly stopped by Rose's shadow wall. Then she yelled, "Alright, single file line out of the bus and don't try to run away. I'm not going to give you a tour, so you can find your way around. Oh, and as I precaution to your space, don't steal from others.

Arctica just smirked at the griffin as she stood. "Try it and I'll show you just what kind of damage this horn is capable of. Without magic."

-Sorry for quoting. It kept telling me the character count was too low

Edited by Superwholock
  • Brohoof 1

Mort stood up directly behind her and scoffed.He was easily taller than most ponies. 

"Sure. You know, you don't have to look tough for me. Pretty cute I guess, seeing a pony all feisty and stuff, but you don't have to." He joked again, following the mare off the buss. 

Edited by GoldieS

Mort couldn't hold his snicker as she just stopped in front of him. Well, things were off to an excellent start for once. 

He casually strode off the buss without a care as to how long it took. The griffon even took his time taking his place next to Arctica. Once beside her, he plopped down on his flank and took a look around to see what the outside of the place was all about. 

@GoldieS @Superwholock
Rose walked up to the two and said, "Hm, should I place you two in the same cell, so you can have your fun?" She noticed a prisoner run, then she lowered herself to the ground and used her wings to boost herself towards the pony, catching him in the middle and sitting on top of him. Then she yelled, "alright, just follow the guards and they'll take you to your cell. She whispered to a guard, "See if Vivus wants the unicorn as a cellmate."

Vivus got a chill as if somepony was talking about her, she lowered herself into her coils and pushed her food away, then she went to see if there was any one new.

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Mort rolled his eyes at the prisoner trying to make a break for it. "What an idiot..." He commented, shaking his head. 

That prisoner just ruined any chance they had of getting out of that place. The guy was going to be branded an escapist, and they weren't going to forget that anytime soon. You can't just expect to outrun them, you had to outsmart them. Plain and simple. 

Just like stepping off the buss, Mort casually sauntered off behind Arctica. "Think we'll get to be roomies?" He joked as he leaned into to nudge the unicorn. 

Vivus walked into the main hall and locked at the new prisoners as she slithered around them, 

Rose looked to see Vivus moving through the crowd, she sighed and said as she got off the pony, "Take him to solitude, and tell the other guards that I'm busy, Vivus isn't feeling like herself." She pushed past the prisoners and placed a wing on Vivus back, then she guided her off to the side.

• Brohoof 1

@Superwholock

Mort gave a curious look at the strange creature wondering about the main hall, taking a seat on his bottom as everyone stopped once again. He wasn't sure if she was some kind of guard or one of the prisoners, but whatever the case, she had pretty free movement over the place. 

"Hey," He nudged Arctica in a not to gentle fashion before whispering, "What's that thing called over there, that one with the warden?"

Edited by GoldieS

Arcica glared at him before looking to the creature. "No idea. Never did pay a whole lotta attention in school. Looks familiar though..."

She tried to recall her school days, specifically her history classes. She'd seen this kind of creature in a book before, something about a country on the borders of Equestria...

• Brohoof 1

"School?" Mort smirked. "Ah, so you're one of those. What, life not exciting enough for you hanging around a classroom?"

He continued to ignore the guards or anyone else, focusing on where they were taking that snake creature. Not that it was a creepy or disturbing or anything, he'd rolled with a few unusual looking creatures in his line of work. It was more curiosity than novelty. She certainly looked like she could cause some trouble, a lot of trouble in fact. Though, the way she was being treated, he could only assume she was part of the staff. 

"Got somethin' to say?" Arctica growled, glaring at him.

In fact, Arctica had enjoyed school. She'd just had such a hard time sitting still and understanding what she was being taught. Her older brother, the one who was just a grade above her, had helped her with her homework and learning ways to help remain focused in class. He was one of the reasons she'd graduated with such high marks.

• Brohoof 1

"Hey hey, take it easy," He replied, holding up his talons defensively. "Just saying, never went to school myself, in case it wasn't pretty obvious..." 

"Even if you didn't do all that good, I mean it's still pretty cool." He added. 

Mort shrugged at the thought. He went to school for all about a year before he ran away. At that age there really wasn't any difference between dunces and geniuses. His troop thought he was pretty clever, so maybe he wasn't that stupid. Though, they weren't really a good gauge of intelligence, and he was acutely aware of that. 

"So how long did you last?" Mort asked. 

"Awfully personal question," Arctica answered, avoiding the question. "That desperate for a buddy?"

She was proud of having made it through school so well, but this wasn't your typical group of people. These were criminals; she was a criminal. You didn't go bragging about your success in school, or your GPA, or how many AP classes you had. In fact, you didn't brag at all. You threatened when needed, and that might include telling about your rap sheet, but only rookies told that stuff. Arctica had learned a long time ago that you got farther by playing it close to the chest.

• Brohoof 1

He leaned in close, looking suspiciously at the others for a moment. He cupped his talons to make sure no one else heard what he was about to say to her. 

"Well... in case you didn't notice..." He paused to look around for a moment. "There's not exactly a lot to do around here..."

Mort chuckled, sitting up straight (relatively) again. "So, you know." he shrugged. Perhaps he didn't even know the answer to that.