Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Night Wolves (Private - anthro)

Sphinx-Ara

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria nods as she keeps an eye on them and thinks for a moment "Brother Techno, where did you put the prisoner? I'd like to have a word with them myself"

TU: Well he's in the dungeon at Cantralot but I guess I could teleport you to him if you need! Anyways Rapid you seem to be getting colder but still I'm keeping you snuggly and warm here! 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well he's in the dungeon at Cantralot but I guess I could teleport you to him if you need! Anyways Rapid you seem to be getting colder but still I'm keeping you snuggly and warm here! 

@Rapid Shadow

Alexandria looks at Rapid and shakes her head, she needed to focus on healing Rapid's wound "The prisoner can wait, we need to make sure that our Brother here heals and is alright" She says and rests a hand on the wound gently, using what little magic she had to try and help it heal.

8 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

@Rapid Shadow

Alexandria looks at Rapid and shakes her head, she needed to focus on healing Rapid's wound "The prisoner can wait, we need to make sure that our Brother here heals and is alright" She says and rests a hand on the wound gently, using what little magic she had to try and help it heal.

Techno's cape was also healing Rapid's wound very quickly...

TU: Also my cape should be healing Rapid's wound there!

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

I open my eye's and look at you two "I....I feel like I failed you two" I look at the wound

On 10/26/2017 at 4:59 PM, Techno Universal said:

On 10/26/2017 at 5:15 PM, Rapid Shadow said:

I open my eye's and look at you two "I....I feel like I failed you two" I look at the wound

Alexandria shakes her head "Of course not Brother Rapid, the Brotherhood has always been a thorn in my side, and now it would seem that they're stepping up their game, it means we need to be more vigilant about our surroundings" she says and looks to both of them, "And we are still going to the ruins, Techno, can you please look after Rapid while I see about finding a Cartographer?" she asks Techno before turning to Rapid "Rapid, you just focus on healing and resting, okay? And you didn't fail us, okay?" she says as she turns to make her leave.

50 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Alexandria shakes her head "Of course not Brother Rapid, the Brotherhood has always been a thorn in my side, and now it would seem that they're stepping up their game, it means we need to be more vigilant about our surroundings" she says and looks to both of them, "And we are still going to the ruins, Techno, can you please look after Rapid while I see about finding a Cartographer?" she asks Techno before turning to Rapid "Rapid, you just focus on healing and resting, okay? And you didn't fail us, okay?" she says as she turns to make her leave.

TU: It's okay! I'll make sure Rapid stays safe with me!

Techno then snuggled closely to Rapid...