general media DC and Marvel Thread

Scavenger Crow

Im a DC Collector, so i know a lot of things about the Media Adaptations, i just have no knowledge about the actual Comics. Im just not sure what to talk about.

Currently im playing " The Adventures of Batman and Robin " for the Sega Mega Drive and for a Mega Drive game, the Graphics are fantastic! I just feel that a few of the Levels are a bit to stretched out. Specially the flying Level feels to long and i really dont have the Motivation to replay that Level over and over, just because it steals my Power Ups everytime i die and then for me, its impossible to beat the Level and its slowly really frustrating me with how long that Level is. I wish i had a Friend or Girlfriend, so that i could play Two-Player, maybe then im able to beat this Game. I mostly play as Robin. After a while, playing as Batman gets boring. I also like Marvel but im not collecting any of its Media right now, so i dont know as much.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I remember the firts time I saw Venom in the Super Nintendo, the co-op game Of him and Spidey and I love him, he was the dark version of a caracter that was awesome and he was almost more awesome

Do you people have read Watchmen? I´m a bit off track on the New 52 but has he made another aparittion since killing Pandora..... Dr Manhattan

And for the last, I notice what I think is and easter egg in Batman-0 The New 52 when he is being persued by all his enemys he jump through a window and in a (I dont know what does it call)  the is the frace " I whas here Twice" if some of you know what does it mean please share

Edited by Scavenger Crow