Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

findingbuglantis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

THROUGH THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

THROUGH THE MAGIC OF FRIE- I heard a lot about it online. So I checked it out, and it was good, but I never TRULY got into it until the introduction of Starlight Glimmer. (Word of warning I will be talking A LOT about her)

Hello peoples of the forums-world! I've been following MLP forums for a while now but I've only just found the time to sit down and actually make a ding-dang account, so here I am. I'm a fan of Wander Over Yonder, which is my favourite cartoon of all time, and of course, MLP.

Also Gravity Falls, but that doesn't really count because everyone loves Gravity Falls.

My eye colour is brown, I have a fear of butterflies and moths and I look way too deeply into cartoon character motivations and development. 

• Brohoof 3

hey there! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask anypony!

do you like waddles? ..I mean probably a dumb question to ask :P but yas

Hello, FindingBuglantis, welcome to these MLP forums! :D I hope you have a good time here and enjoy yourself while you're here. :P Feel free to message anyone you'd like if you want any help or just want to talk. :grin: