Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies Banned from Ah Discussion Boards?

Tigerdovefan34

So I don't want to start a fight between these two forums as I see them as great Forums to be in. Back to the story, I saw a member named "Quiet Lyrabon Fan" with the description: "I'm shy, but I like Lyrabon...". They were on the site for a while but after an hour or two, I saw that they were banned. I don't know they're email nor do I know who they are, but I think they're a brony due to the name. So I must ask, is that site off limits to bronies simply because they're bronies? If so then the website's heads need to take a breather and realize that just because someone watches MLP:FIM doesn't give a website's head to ban them.

A moderater can lock this thread and ban me or warn me but I'm just a little fumed at the idea right now. If the December 13th bill comes to pass, I hope their access crashes for what they did.

NOTE: I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO HARRASS THE SITE. TALK TO IT'S MODERATORS, YES, BUT DON'T FULL ON SPAM IT. SOME USERS COULD BE GOOD PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH TROLL BS. I will give the link to the site upon being messaged ONLY if they promise not to harrass the site and instead contact the Moderaterors about Quiet Lyrabon Fan.

I apologise if I have started a war between the sites and I will leave the site if asked to.

Moving this thread to Ever free Forest Forums.

4 minutes ago, Tigerdovefan34 said:

I apologise if I have started a war between the sites and I will leave the site if asked to.

I can guarantee you that this won't ever happen. The staff here are more mature than that. The community is as well. :)

I'd stake my reputation and every friendship I've made here since 2014 on that claim, and I am certain no one here will let me down on that. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I can guarantee you that this won't ever happen. The staff here are more mature than that. The community is as well. :)

I'd stake my reputation and every friendship I've made here since 2014 on that claim, and I am certain no one here will let me down on that. 

I thank you, kind sir. It more of that site that I'm worried about though. They have been known to attack sites they dislike by sending multiple spam accounts all at once, which is quite unacceptable.

5 minutes ago, Tigerdovefan34 said:

I thank you, kind sir. It more of that site that I'm worried about though. They have been known to attack sites they dislike by sending multiple spam accounts all at once, which is quite unacceptable.

It's nothing the staff here hasn't handled before. We're in safe hooves here. 

I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when any trolls arrive. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

It's nothing the staff here hasn't handled before. We're in safe hooves here. 

I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when any trolls arrive. 

Good to know we'll be like this to em: 

when they come.

While I can understand your concern, a thread like this isn't the best of ideas as we really don't need to be starting hostilities.

As such, locking.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked